Preseason Wk 4: 49ers v Chargers - Backup Bowl

Forge

Williams looking real athletic on that toss play pulling out in front and picking up a CB. I hope this guy lands on the PS and isn't claimed. A year of technique work and adding strength and we may have found something. Seems to be a theme with us now, finding talent amongst the UDFA bunch. Normally I'd say that has more to do with the talent, or lack there of, on the team but I'm really liking Breida, Bolden, Williams, Calitro and Jerome. Might not be future stars or even starters but quality depth.

Maybe he does after all. He spent 6 weeks on the practice squad for Baltimore in 2012, but has not done so again since...last year he was signed to the active roster enough times to prevent that, so illogically - he still has eligibility. Cannot imagine the team would want to spend a practice squad spot on someone who has been around the NFL for five years already, though. 

Assuming I hit a limitation in my likes. Have tried chrome, firefox, rebooting and then switched to my phone, and still haven't been able to like posts. But don't you worry buddy, you'll get some just as soon as I'm able lol

Archived