Preseason Wk 4: 49ers v Chargers - Backup Bowl

Forge

Jones down again. Tough night. Being a trooper though. 

Also, I really don't know what to make of Lynch being out there at this point. We seriously don't have some piece of roster fodder who can be in there? That makes no sense. He may really be in sort of trouble either through trade or straight release. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Jones down again. Tough night. Being a trooper though. 

Also, I really don't know what to make of Lynch being out there at this point. We seriously don't have some piece of roster fodder who can be in there? That makes no sense. He may really be in sort of trouble either through trade or straight release. 

I don't think there's another LEO after Dumervil and Armstead if Pita is playing the SAM. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

I don't think there's another LEO after Dumervil and Armstead if Pita is playing the SAM. 

That would definitely make me feel better about it. So maybe we really don't have another guy on the roster who can be in there. 

1 minute ago, Fureys49ers said:

Lorenzo Jerome started playing after half time...I'm not really sure what to make of that.

I think it's just to get him work. Given how much good starting tape of him is out there this preseason, no chance we could squeeze him through to the PS. He's a roster lock. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Sure - or he can end up on IR and just collect a full paycheck. 

I was thinking about it both ways - go on IR, or if the team still doesn't want you, you get that nice little injury settlement. It's a nice play. I like his outside of the box thinking. 

Archived