New jerseys? But for real this time?

bucsfan333

The article was a good read. I think its evident to the Glazers that a change needs to happen and it will. It’s just yet to be seen if it will be a slight tweak or an overhaul. 

I did find it interesting that we could do a throwback to the original red and pewter uniforms next year as Glazer mentioned.

Also a total redesign with white helmets so we could do Bucco Bruce throwbacks if we get new unis in 2020 would be interesting. Honestly the NFL should just lift the ban on multiple helmets in a season. How do the Rams get away with it? Peel off yellow helmet ram decals?

On 3/27/2019 at 9:23 AM, Lil' Shorty said:

The article was a good read. I think its evident to the Glazers that a change needs to happen and it will. It’s just yet to be seen if it will be a slight tweak or an overhaul. 

I did find it interesting that we could do a throwback to the original red and pewter uniforms next year as Glazer mentioned.

Also a total redesign with white helmets so we could do Bucco Bruce throwbacks if we get new unis in 2020 would be interesting. Honestly the NFL should just lift the ban on multiple helmets in a season. How do the Rams get away with it? Peel off yellow helmet ram decals?

Yeah the shell can't change but the decals can is my understanding.

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think I agree. But I'm not sure.

the shade of pewter is too dark.  The lighter shade of pewter from the prevuous jersey, I think would be better.  I would like to go back to a white helmet, but I doubt the Glazers want to give up the 2 primary colors.

22 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

the shade of pewter is too dark.  The lighter shade of pewter from the prevuous jersey, I think would be better.  I would like to go back to a white helmet, but I doubt the Glazers want to give up the 2 primary colors.

I think it almost reminds me too much of typical hunting gear. Which you Florida folks might not be used to. 😂

Archived