Trade the 12th pick?

James Lofton

Yeah. I hope so. But it depends who is on the board for us imo.

Miami wants to move back they say. If they get a decent offer, I think Gute will grab it first. Again, depends what we have there, and he did say he was open to moving back for a good price. I really want more picks. Best draft in like six years to restock....at least as I see it and remember.

13 minutes ago, jleisher said:

On CBS radio last night, I heard a crazy rumor that the Packers might want to trade up with Denver.  Why, and what would they have to give up to move up a few spots?

Probably just a 3rd

22 minutes ago, jleisher said:

On CBS radio last night, I heard a crazy rumor that the Packers might want to trade up with Denver.  Why, and what would they have to give up to move up a few spots?

Why why why?

Please no..........

Still, if true, I wonder who they have. And Gute DID say trading up was an option.

So I could see the scenario being- if no QBs go in picks 2-11, it looks like Miami, Washington, and the Giants will be looking to snag a QB in that range so one of those three (or someone else) might want to jump those teams.  Obviously the  trade down to 13 would be modest, but the question would be who are you willing to give up by moving down a bit.  Like if you move to 15,  Atlanta might take the DL/Edge you wanted.

4 hours ago, JaireAlex said:

Why why why?

Please no..........

Still, if true, I wonder who they have. And Gute DID say trading up was an option.

Team needs lists Cincy at 11s biggest need as LB so White maybe? Den probably takes a 4th if they think they get their guy anyway.

Yea, Gute says they talk to multiple teams pre-draft to talk trade scenarios. Once the board starts falling, those scenarios or new ones may come into play on draft day. Not enough history to make any educated guesses. My only true want is 2 guys on 5 year deals.

Archived