Minnesota Brewery Bracket! - Nominations and Beer Talk

The Gnat

Just throwing this out there. Junkyard Brewing in Moorhead is phenomenal. I've been to a bunch of places in the cities and I still think Junkyard is the best. I'm going down next weekend to MPLS to try some of those that are on the growing list to compare.

17 minutes ago, Saosin said:

Just throwing this out there. Junkyard Brewing in Moorhead is phenomenal. I've been to a bunch of places in the cities and I still think Junkyard is the best. I'm going down next weekend to MPLS to try some of those that are on the growing list to compare.

How long has that been around?

Hey, I listed the top 25 for me or so, I am sure I missed one. Fulton 300 is really good.

I actually think that Northbounds food is pretty overrated, they manage to basically get smoke flavor, but too often not enough other flavor. I do enjoy Big Jim though.

Day Block for me is nothing special to me.

Just now, skywindO2 said:

I have a lot more beer to drink, too many I haven't been to. 

Same here, I've had from a number of them, but I tend to grab the same few now that I know that I really love.

Steel Toe Size 7 is great, but I haven't had that one in a while, and I missed out on their Wee Heavy last winter, forgot about it.

Archived