2019 Eastern Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he was their first and KD is gonna be the best player in the nba under any system

So you think that if KD went to another team, they wouldn't change the system to best play to his skill-set because Kyrie, Anthony Davis, Chris Paul, etc. was there first?

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

So you think that if KD went to another team, they wouldn't change the system to best play to his skill-set because Kyrie, Anthony Davis, Chris Paul, etc. was there first?

i'm saying it wouldn't matter

if you posted up kd 40 times a game he would be the best player in the nba, if he ran pnr 50x he would be the best player, if he was running off screens the entire game he would be the best player. he literally can do everything offensively. and is one of the best defensive players in the nba and is a good rebounder.

but I agree steph is more important to the warriors

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Game is easy when Curry attracts all the attention.

I don't know if you know this but KD led the NBA in points 4x before he ever came to the Warriors. He averaged 32 PPG and shot over 50% from the field and the players who got the most minutes on his team besides him, in order, were: Serge Ibaka, Reggie Jackson, Thabo Sefolosha, Jeremy Lamb and 40 YO Derek Fisher. Basketball has always been easy for KD.

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't know if you know this but KD led the NBA in points 4x before he ever came to the Warriors. He averaged 32 PPG and shot over 50% from the field and the players who got the most minutes on his team besides him, in order, were: Serge Ibaka, Reggie Jackson, Thabo Sefolosha, Jeremy Lamb and 40 YO Derek Fisher. Basketball has always been easy for KD.

So you're saying he was the best player 3-5 years ago?

Winning MVP doesn't make you the best player.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

So you're saying he was the best player 3-5 years ago?

Winning MVP doesn't make you the best player.

no, I think he has been the last couple of years. Mostly since Lebron has fallen off. I didn't mention MVP. You mentioned Curry taking away attention as if he just got good once he got on the Warriors lol.  

Archived