Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Meanwhile Forge was shot and Gopher, caught with a gun, ghosts for the 4th straight day. He’s conveniently killed before the knife came back from forensics too.

tk3 is dead, so that doesn't matter.

gopher is probably the shooter, though.  I know Forge took the gun, and I might be taking the flavor too far, but I doubt Forge can also permanently render people vanilla like that.

1 minute ago, KOTN-93 said:

Really SwAg screaming from the mountain top about mwil at 1 point and then not lynching him when he could doesn't bother you?

Any more than i feel that MWil is just regurgitating information already being provided by others, or Orca not really providing anything to the town except theories and rehashing others posts for people to review, or you literally not doing anything this game.  I mean at this point I'd be just as happy lynch you.  I'm tired of having tried to make a legit argument only for me to be told it's dumb and then we make bad decisions.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Guys, this is all blending together, so please refer to the top of 159. I’ve invested in

Swag

Touch

Raves

Nights 2,3,4

Night 1 there was a shot attempt on me as I tried to invest in Squire.

@bcb1213 @The Orca

Orca, you claimed male hunter yesterday and KOTN claimed female, and Raves implied it too. I went with Raves out of his voting pattern but SHE wouldn’t talk to me just like Swag and Touch.

Yea no, that's not what you claimed days ago sorry 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Futurama gifs, alliteration everywhere. You all with your soft claims are killing me.

Who else could possibly fill those super big and ultra intelligent and purely superior shoes?

Those soft claims are about as helpful as your supposed hard claim

Here is a useful hard claim!

I am JJ.  I had a 1-shot quick search, used on Whicker, a 1-Shot interview where if the person was male I would find out everything about them, KOTN is not male, and a 1-shot Note which I sent to Swag asking for Nudes in code.  I am now powerless outside of my vote which is on MWil and probably going to KOTN and then Squire over the next few days if I'm alive/game still going on.

36 minutes ago, Raves said:

Any more than i feel that MWil is just regurgitating information already being provided by others, or Orca not really providing anything to the town except theories and rehashing others posts for people to review, or you literally not doing anything this game.  I mean at this point I'd be just as happy lynch you.  I'm tired of having tried to make a legit argument only for me to be told it's dumb and then we make bad decisions.

How else do you want me to illustrate my point and how I see things. I cant contribute any other way. It's hard for me to logically convey why I think someone is scum. I was on Nacho D1, Tk3 BWd to a civ lynch. I pushed the narccisst info because I was certain it pointed to a SK. I drilled Nacho into oblivion. I didnt think there was a chance of 2 hunters so I pushed that on Tk3, plus he had a knife. Add in reads on their thread play and certain things they said. 2/3 is a great % imo. We could have gone with no lynch those days, but removing two scum is a great thing. I still understand your no lynch theory. It has its merits with the way we have invests this game. Given what was available info wise and how I read them I felt lynching was the better choice those days. It definitely isnt dumb though. Just wasnt the best option given what we knew imo on those days.

Archived