Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

@The Orca Does your role PM say anything about what you post online or about your history?

Other than what I posted about the background invest, and psych eval...nothing 

Just the professions. And a kind of abbreviated thing where it combines all of them...that is a action folk-hero/firefighter/lumberjack.

I also have that if quick searched the agent finds nothing and will be contacted by my lawyer

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just the professions. And a kind of abbreviated thing where it combines all of them...that is a action folk-hero/firefighter/lumberjack.

I also have that if quick searched the agent finds nothing and will be contacted by my lawyer

How does a guy from a town of 50 have a lawyer on stand by? 

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Is it minor like touch....or major like Swag?

You’re just willfully ignoring the likely demonstrated bomb dynamic.  I have two defuses.  Whicker plants two every day.  I have to choose correctly.  Therefore, I could theoretically save no one if I’m baited with fakes.  We just happened to lynch whicker early. If you think I’m so overpowered bastion of a role, then re-read Mafia Game Design for Dummies.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You’re just willfully ignoring the likely demonstrated bomb dynamic.  I have two defuses.  Whicker plants two every day.  I have to choose correctly.  Therefore, I could theoretically save no one if I’m baited with fakes.  We just happened to lynch whicker early. If you think I’m so overpowered bastion of a role, then re-read Mafia Game Design for Dummies.

You are willfully ignoring something with this post and I think my theory as a whole. It's not a good look for you. 

Does anyone else notice what is wrong with this post? and what it reminds me of?

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls @Raves @bcb1213 @squire12

What do you all think about lynching me today? Is it worth it when I flip civ? 

If so, i will tell you all my theory

I think lynching you sounds like a good idea tbqh if you flip civ then yeah SwAg has a lot of explaining to do.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

This was my arguement and your response from yesterday

I get some of it is looking and fitting posts into a theory...but there are a lot of coincidences that I cant ignore it and I really truly believe two bomb defusers are not civ

No, that’s literally all of it.  

You included his response to all of them, but not mine.  

It is all randomly assigning weight to factors with no factual anchor in the current game posture to raise it above speculation.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think lynching you sounds like a good idea tbqh if you flip civ then yeah SwAg has a lot of explaining to do.

You can’t be serious that you read that and thought it made any sense.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You are willfully ignoring something with this post and I think my theory as a whole. It's not a good look for you. 

Does anyone else notice what is wrong with this post? and what it reminds me of?

I’m not willfully ignoring anything.  Regurgitating my rhetoric isn’t going to help you.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m not willfully ignoring anything.  Regurgitating my rhetoric isn’t going to help you.

Well when I just state stuff it doesnt get absorbed well...so I'm going with a tactic that's better player I know uses when pointing stuff out. If no one I indulges me or wants to respond I will point it out....but that post is awful imo

43 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What if he was a townie but then after interacting with whicker he turned? 

Aren’t we getting a little distracted with this?  That would mean the original arsonist is still out there since I bet MWil was the shooter with that N1 fail stunt.

Archived