Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:
10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How did I corroborate mwils role? 

Didnt he say you were female?

I would have to look back to see if anything that Mwil said about other players he supposedly investigated was not already known.  

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I would have to look back to see if anything that Mwil said about other players he supposedly investigated was not already known.  

I could be wrong but I don’t think it was known before he said it. I think it’s likely that his move revolved around finding the male townies 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I could be wrong but I don’t think it was known before he said it. I think it’s likely that his move revolved around finding the male townies 

I did look into it early on thursday or friday.  It was on a day when I did not have a lot of time.   His claim was all over the place, so it was hard to keep track of what happened when.  

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea 

Who did he confirm

Swag...still unknown right or did Flacco confirm the name/gender?

You...confirmed a 2nd time by BcB

Raves...he was pretty much known as JJ at that point of the invest

Maybe he didnt have an invest...which makes the Swag info and "was an agent" info suspect that he got...which thinking about it...I'm even more suspect of the Mwil/Swag connection...

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

He said Swag was an Agent...then corrected to mean former agent...which @AFlaccoSeagulls I think confirmed...so is he with Swag or did he really get an invest and why would he use Agent as I pointed out and not former/retired (or whatever it supposedly is) military

Mwil claimed the only night he got full info was on Swag. The rest he only got genders...why did he say that was?

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Would an emergency clean up tech have a lot to do in a town of 50? 

Do people have to live in the same town as they work?

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

Possibly not

but I have a question...would a woodsman, survivalist, wildland firefighter, and hunter live in an apartment?

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t say it’s the most likely living arrangement for that individual 

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

Correct or having apartments in a town of 50

Having grown up in a small town, I can certainly say there are apartments in small towns.

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s not that surprising to have apartments in a small town. 

Agreed

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Who did he confirm

Swag...still unknown right or did Flacco confirm the name/gender?

You...confirmed a 2nd time by BcB

Raves...he was pretty much known as JJ at that point of the invest

Maybe he didnt have an invest...which makes the Swag info and "was an agent" info suspect that he got...which thinking about it...I'm even more suspect of the Mwil/Swag connection...

He said Swag was an Agent...then corrected to mean former agent...which @AFlaccoSeagulls I think confirmed...so is he with Swag or did he really get an invest and why would he use Agent as I pointed out and not former/retired (or whatever it supposedly is) military

Mwil claimed the only night he got full info was on Swag. The rest he only got genders...why did he say that was?

So you think swag had someone that was already making horrendous claims attempt to make a claim to help clear him? 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you think swag had someone that was already making horrendous claims attempt to make a claim to help clear him? 

I think it went bad...and I think they all know each other and Mwil had the weakest rolenor they were going to buss him. I dont know but it just doesnt add up.

Look at the inconsistencies of Mwils claims and if you type gender...the ones talkng about it first. Just something to think about imo

On 4/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, MWil23 said:

I said was agent/in her past. I assumed agent due to Sargent which I mentioned earlier. More likely military.

On 4/19/2019 at 11:42 AM, MWil23 said:

I said no one after Swag would speak to me but I could still determine gender. 

On 4/19/2019 at 9:09 AM, MWil23 said:

I eluded to it earlier a few days ago without outright saying it.

I assume a night move or hit. Could be wrong though.

Me being a newb, playing terrible the first day/two and making a lot of assumptions hasn’t helped my case at all. To go along with my character arc it makes it look even worse. However, I piled on NACHO starting  day 1, he turned up the heat on me, and gladly voted Whicker as well, who also piggy backed on me with Nacho, both of who were scum.

So far basically just gender and no one has been willing to talk with me. I assumed Swag initially was an agent, but it was probably her military background, as  the “Sargent” didn’t want to talk. Honestly I’m not sure if anyone will talk to me since I blew my cover/I’m also not sure if that even matters TBH.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, MWil23 said:

Ok I’ve hinted at it long enough:

Reid is profiling the initial victims. Gunshot: MALE

Stab: FEMALE

My invests have all been coming back specific to gender. 

Why would he get Sergant/Agent and esse tially be right

On 4/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, SwAg said:

I don’t think I’d believe MWil.  I’m an honorably discharged veteran bomb technician.  There is zero indication that I’m an agent in my role.  I claimed a character yesterday.  Don’t see why he put the emphasis on the gender pronoun if that wasn’t allegedly new information.

On 4/17/2019 at 10:08 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

this info would've been much more impressive yesterday, too.

I'm not a viewer of the show, but Mwil seems to be. Being that we already basically Swag is part of the Team, I'm guessing he has a good idea what the gender of Swag's character is just based on which one of them is most likely to be able to defuse bombs.

I love when people claim to have info that is already readily available in the thread. Even moreso when they've claimed to have it for awhile.

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls

Gopher is not the shooter.  Mwil was.  My autopsy results confirmed this.

gotcha

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

If I tried, I mean I can’t confirm it because it did not state it was faulty, but a town invest and forensics stated the gun didn’t work if I would have shot it

None of this makes sense then regarding your character lol why did Dome give you a day hit if you literally can't use it AND MWil was the shooter?!

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

On laptop now and can add some further information from the Mwil autopsy report

Serial Shooter

Drove a bus from the big city up north

3 trips in am, 4 trips in pm.  steady job Monday through Friday, but 40 years of the same job, you snapped.  

Feel some shame from something in your past

Legally licensed gun in your pocket -- why you carry the murder weapon is a mystery --  and prescription medication

Drive same crappy car and live in same crappy apartment

If anyone has questions for me, please Tag me.

nice

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

How in the hell do you get all that from a dead body? 

also my question but i see it was answereed

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

We work our way through the suspects.  

squire, bcb, raves, flacco, gopher are all clear in my mind.

Orca, KOTN, touch, dingo, swag are the remaining suspects.  Would need to put pieces of information together on the remaining group.  We have some information, we will obtain more information in various forms.  

We should get more investigation results tonight. I'm honestly hoping I'm hit so my trap card is activated.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

yeah i guess so, but this tells me the gun was planted on you or dropped AFTER a murder, ya know? You starting with it in hte game don't make no sense

Well I did, I guess idk what else to tell you. We already proved my gun didn’t kill anyone...... 

Archived