Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, I'll answer the question once you answer why you don't know the answer when I explicitly detailed it already, and you have acknowledged those posts?  Do you just want me to reiterate it because reasons?

Bc i dont understand what half your posts are actually trying to say.  You make things so convoluted and jumbled that it's too difficult to follow.  

I will admit that there are some comments made by Swag that sketch me the hell out. That's a fact I can admit. The problem is, I felt like he made similar type comments in criminal minds that sketched me out and he was very much town. He's very good at wordplay which can disguise a lot of stuff. Secondarily, it's hard to put my own biases aside with regards to Swag - I'm so nervous about getting outplayed and having Swag be able to brag about it that I think it always slants me toward wanting to think that he is scum. But I have reasons to think that Swag is town in this game, like I said before. If he's scum, then he did outplay me this game and I'm just going to have to come to terms with that. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know how I do that when I'm being so vague.

Your focusing on the vague part so let me clarify.  

When I say vague I mean that you are providing names or groups of names but leaving out any reasoning or grouping people under the same reason.  This is what is vague bc you allow yourself plenty of excusing when all or some of those are wrong.  It doesnt help town imo

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Your focusing on the vague part so let me clarify.  

When I say vague I mean that you are providing names or groups of names but leaving out any reasoning or grouping people under the same reason.  This is what is vague bc you allow yourself plenty of excusing when all or some of those are wrong.  It doesnt help town imo

I don't know.  We're on D2 and I committed to "I'm willing to go all-in on two scum being between these three people" is hardly vague.

But fine, I'll pull up the posts shortly and explain them further.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't know.  We're on D2 and I committed to "I'm willing to go all-in on two scum being between these three people" is hardly vague.

But fine, I'll pull up the posts shortly and explain them further.

And that's my point.....

Mafia is potentially 2 mislynhces from winning.  If you are mafia you put out 3 names that includes 1 mafia.  Steer everyone towards the 2 town, they get lynched and mafia wins.  

If somehow the mafia gets lynched you can tout that as a great read or whatever.  

Make a commitment to one person. 

Its also alarming that you keep including tk3 but wont vote for him 🤔🤔

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

What are those reasons? 

My own, largely. Mostly just from threadplay but certain reactions to certain things. I don't expect them to have the same affect on you that they had on me, so it's not worth it to get into specifics. You may have thought my earlier play was erratic, but there was a method to some of the madness. LIS, if I'm wrong, he just outmaneuvered me and I can't be upset about it. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its also alarming that you keep including tk3 but wont vote for him 🤔🤔

I mean, TK sketches me out, but I haven't voted for him either. Swag's voted for you - so clearly he has made a commitment to one person. He appears to find you less trustworthy than he finds TK3 at the current point in time, and I'm in the same boat. Granted, it's not by much, no doubt about that, but yeah. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I mean, TK sketches me out, but I haven't voted for him either. Swag's voted for you - so clearly he has made a commitment to one person. He appears to find you less trustworthy than he finds TK3 at the current point in time, and I'm in the same boat. Granted, it's not by much, no doubt about that, but yeah. 

That's my point.  If he is mafia he puts out 3 names that's includes the other mafia.  Steers everyone to the 2 town and if they are lynched mafia wins.  If the mafia in the grouping gets lynched he can tout that as a great read.  

Throwing out multiple names at this point is a detriment unless you are gonna push them with reasons. 

Also think about this.  

2 confirmed town had pretty strong thoughts about tk3 being mafia.  

2 people are voting tk3 right now bc they think he is mafia.  

Swag thinks tk3 is mafia., but yet still wont commit fully to that read.  He is avoiding it for a reason  🤔🤔

Also I know some of you thought it was over but I'm bringing this back up bc it is very important....

20 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not sifting through 40 pages to find the quote

He basically made a post that led me to the conclusion that he didn't believe ET and I assumed it was because he was the actual cop

He also voted for a soft claimed special without a counter being out there

Shame on all of you for that

17 hours ago, SwAg said:

There is a reason why no one is agreeing with you.  It's because it's objectively untrue.

tk3 explained that he thought Orca pursuing a lynch on ET served as a counter, since tk3 thought Orca was The Cop, and neither Orca or ET clarified when he asked.

If you're looking for where he specified the post or the "turning point" for this, then I don't know what to tell you.  He objectively explained his thought process.  You look like a nutcase denying it.

17 hours ago, Tk3 said:

First and foremost, I've noted it on numerous occasions

Secondly, it is where I THOUGHT orca soft countered.. which I have explained.. if you are unwilling to follow the things I say, then I guess that is what it is

Thirdly, you are not the authority here.. I am only willing to comply for so long before I start giving you the metaphorical middle finger, a line in which we have long since crossed

And possibly most importantly.. Literally none of this matters because the read was incorrect.. The read was incorrect, but the logic behind it was sound.. 

The real questions we should be asking are things like..

"knowing that mafia knew that ET was civ, would they have voted for him thinking he may be a special?" Questions like THAT are how you get to the bottom of things.. not your nonsense.

My personal opinion? they probably had an earlyish vote on him, but probably not a hammer.. That is why I am not voting Forge, is because I don't think he hammers as mafia given the landscape of where things were at that point (I think it was a bad move to hammer in any scenario, but definitely not as mafia)

This is why I'm not moving off of tk3 and swag is now number 2 on my list.

Orca pushed tk3 wanting to know where in the thread tk3 thought orca soft cc et.  After refusing to answer orca, I pushed most of d2 and eventually tk3 responded with the top post.  Pay very close attention to the bolded line.  

Tk3 says he is not gonna sift through the 40 pages to find the quote (in reference to where orca soft cc et).  

However in swag defending tk3 and in tk3's version of what happened they both reference that he thought orca pushing et's lynch served as a counter to et.  However tk3 said he didnt want to sift through the 40 pages to find the qoute, meaning there was a specific post by orca (meaning words) that led tk3 to believe orca was soft cc et, not orca's actions. 

So it went for not wanting to find the quote to he just thought it bc he was pushing et's lynch.  It was extremely easy when orcs was alive and most of d2 to just answer that he just read into orca pushing et.  However, tk3 avoided the simple answer bc at the time he didnt have one.  If it was that simple he could have just answered orca when the question was first posed by orca.  But the fact remains that he a voided a very simple answer and it really feels like bc tk3 didnt want to get caught in a trap.  

Archived