Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

For some behind the scenes stuff:

@ET80 - He didn't fully read his role, just the role title from a list I sent him and Dingo earlier so they could divy up the roles among the two of them. So he was just looking at Doctor and didn't read his role until far too late. The role told him he couldn't protect himself, and he was 2-shot. Like I said, at that point it was far too late.

So with ET80 not reading his role, and Touch not knowing the minimum day length rules the world found order again in the end.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m sorry you two had abysmal interactions, and you two unconsciously played off of each other in a manner conducive to this setup for scum, you nasty fish person.

No, he is literally just a monster to play with, and the game becomes unfun to the point of deciding not to continue when you have a subset of people who tunnel on you relentlessly every single game and are considerably more difficult to talk to and reason with than a wall

I'm not actually mad at you though.. you had restraint in your voting patterns

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This perpetually occurs to me.  I can empathize.

I give you a lot of credit, in general, for not voting for the groupthink choices and at least giving consideration to the greater scope of the game

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

For some behind the scenes stuff:

@ET80 - He didn't fully read his role, just the role title from a list I sent him and Dingo earlier so they could divy up the roles among the two of them. So he was just looking at Doctor and didn't read his role until far too late. The role told him he couldn't protect himself, and he was 2-shot. Like I said, at that point it was far too late.

So with ET80 not reading his role, and Touch not knowing the minimum day length rules the world found order again in the end.

To be fair, the “voting” section of those rules includes nothing about a 24 hour minimum lol 

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah I won’t be playing any longer. I couldn’t devote the time in key moments especially yesterday. As well as I’m just not good at this. So @theuntouchable I apologize. 

Nobody really is.. And most of those who are, are usually considered good because so many are so bad.. 

Tbh, you didn't do as poorly as you think you did.. other than the 24 hr snafu, which was really bad lol

You had the game primed for the win.. I feel like I was your obvious objector, who you managed to have lynched.. Swag was onto you, but hard to know if he would have voted you or not N3..

But either way.. you were the much less important role - you made it 2 days, and your setup with Touch was skillfully done.. He could have bussed you on N3 which would have fulfilled your role within your team and had a very, very high % chance at a N4 mislynch for the scum win

I don't think you should feel down on yourself about it. I also believed your activity level was absolutely fine

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, the “voting” section of those rules includes nothing about a 24 hour minimum lol 

It definitely was though.. the whole time :D

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I just meant because you played last game and didn’t know the 24 hour rule.

I did know it I overlooked it as right when I logged in I read a pm from Touch saying hurry Naz is on Swag we can hit him and win. I didn’t even think about how much time had passed. So I quickly went right over to the thread voted you and then he voted and I thought we had you and then when the 24 hour rule was brought up I was pissed I didn’t think of it and didn’t know how to play it off. Tried to say naw that’s three hoping to convince I don’t know who (how stupid). So then I tried to plead ignorance and saying I’ll hammer myself (I should have thought this through more because it was also out of frustration) but It just happened at the most inconvenient time. If I had just not logged on or just taken my time I possibly could have played it better. But oh well I screwed up. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, it really wasn’t. It was in a different section altogether. 

It was in the activity rules, because I checked it after seeing if the rules for this game were different. But they weren’t. Should have checked them before of course but I’m too stupid to do that.

Archived