Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

My role PM says I’m Town

That's not what mine says about you. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

@DingoLadd did you look at your pm, or still playing blind?

Blind. 

50 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, based on that interaction, the case for Dingo is: hiding in plain sight, slip, taunting post.

The case for Counselor: going for the low-hanging fruit.

I agree with swag here, he makes good points about pickle. 

I'm thinking about it. And I think the play is hide them. Maybe I'm wrong but I think we can make the right call in the end. So I say keep them hidden. Each can use their abilities as we go. End of the game, I think things will make sense to choose correctly. Right or wrong, that's my call for now. 

52 minutes ago, SwAg said:

These are the two plays:

Try to keep the Seer and Cop hidden to have clear Town in LyLo, but risk CC.

Both claim today, which reduces the pool of possible candidates to 5.  Both are going to be killed N1 and N2, but then there is no risk of CC because it is mathematically impossible for scum to CC on D1 and win.

It's a tough decision imo. It would limit the field D1 to 2/5, but the usefulness of the roles are wiped out basically at that point. I'd lean to staying quiet if possible.

Also, how is the bolded a mathematical imppssibility or are you meaning a double counterclaim?

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's a tough decision imo. It would limit the field D1 to 2/5, but the usefulness of the roles are wiped out basically at that point. I'd lean to staying quiet if possible.

Also, how is the bolded a mathematical imppssibility or are you meaning a double counterclaim?

Well, double is impossible.  And a single is improbable.  1-for-1 trade basically adds two days to the game in best case scenario for them, for the sake of killing one person.

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm thinking about it. And I think the play is hide them. Maybe I'm wrong but I think we can make the right call in the end. So I say keep them hidden. Each can use their abilities as we go. End of the game, I think things will make sense to choose correctly. Right or wrong, that's my call for now. 

How much have you thought about it?

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What’s the biggest flaw with the second approach in your opinion?

Not so much a flaw, just think we can make the right call at the end and if we can use their abilities so much the better. Just a hunch. I'm open to it though.

Thinking about it more, one of them has to make it through n1, which could potentially clear a civ, right? 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

That’s crazy that I’m going to get lynched. You guys prove to not be good at this again. 

🍪♥  ČlⒶŜ𝓼𝐢ᑕ ¢Ø𝐔𝓷𝐒乇𝐥Or Ⓓᗴ千𝔼𝕟ร𝓔, "𝓎𝔬ᵘ gⓤ𝔶ร α𝕣ε ŤE𝓡яᶤ๒Ĺe 𝒾'𝐦 𝐧σ𝓽 爪คŦᶤค, 𝐝𝓞ᑎ'ţ ⓛ𝕆σҜ 𝔸𝔱 Mє"  ✌🍬

Archived