Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I've been thinking about this since last night and I think the specials need to claim. Don't claim  the exact role unless there is essentially a cc and more than two people claim. I think that is the right play

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've been thinking about this since last night and I think the specials need to claim. Don't claim  the exact role unless there is essentially a cc and more than two people claim. I think that is the right play

I'm still hesitant on this issue. It definitely gives better odds N1, but that's about all it helps. Not claiming and then claiming D2 would give even better odds and info

To be clear: I’m still not sold on whether we should ask specials to claim or not.  

The same rationale (we don’t know what is clear) applies if both specials claim generic special, and then we don’t get scum on D1 or D2.

I just want everything to be clear in the predetermined posture of the game.

Just now, SwAg said:

To be clear: I’m still not sold on whether we should ask specials to claim or not.  

The same rationale (we don’t know what is clear) applies if both specials claim generic special, and then we don’t get scum on D1 or D2.

Part 2, RE: results.

But I also think people are overly dependent on abilities, so 🤷🏼‍♂️

59 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, we won’t.  I’m going to lynch you just because you’re incapable of comprehension.

You say you're going to do something but don't do it.

55 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I honestly can’t tell if Dingo is scum trying to lead us astray, or just incapable of reading.

Why not both? Also there's upsides and downsides to both, the smart play is trusting our specials to hit. 

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh swag. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Part 2, RE: results.

But I also think people are overly dependent on abilities, so 🤷🏼‍♂️

This is interesting to me because I feel like you have not been trying to find scum in any way, shape, or form. You've been overly focused on this claiming stuff which is an important topic but you haven't really been pushing on anyone or trying to get any reactions and it makes me wonder about you. You haven't really commented at all about reads or anything like that.

Like you keep talking about how important our numbers are and how 1 or 2 mislynches could screw us over but you haven't really been trying to discern who our first lynch should be. It feels like you're stalling us with all of this claiming talk until we get close to the deadline and then town will panic about being close to the deadline and you'll probably subtly lead us into a town lynch, putting town in a bad situation.

Swag

I really am getting scummy vibes from you here because I feel like you're not really adding anything of substance when it comes to our lynch here and that is unlike you imo.

We still have plenty of time but you haven't tried to really put pressure on people or get reactions. We do still have 24 hours but at the pace this is going who knows if we'll actually have much action going on tomorrow.

I'm not saying you're scum because you haven't pushed a lynch or voted. I'm saying that I think you aren't doing what you usually do in trying to get reactions and reads on people. 

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Umm, maybe re-read today if you think my method here didn’t give something to read people based upon.

No I get what you're doing. I also don't think its particularly helpful. You pretty much spelled out the clear strategy, I don't think theres really anything to gain from the responses to it other than learning which people understand this game and which ones don't. 

Archived