Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Swag hasn’t been scum in a while if I can recall. Dome is rotating mafia through these games. Swag is due up. Dingo’s game is extremely scummy and I wouldn’t be surprised if the bussing of Dingo is something Swag is doing while listing multiple other targets and we see a flip off of Dingo to now Pickle and I or another combination. Then if that backfires Swag can now go back to “I was on Dingo...” if Dingo gets lynched.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Swag hasn’t been scum in a while if I can recall. Dome is rotating mafia through these games. Swag is due up. Dingo’s game is extremely scummy and I wouldn’t be surprised if the bussing of Dingo is something Swag is doing while listing multiple other targets and we see a flip off of Dingo to now Pickle and I or another combination. Then if that backfires Swag can now go back to “I was on Dingo...” if Dingo gets lynched.

None of this makes a lick of sense. Like at all.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Being aware of how your posts come across is different from purposefully trying to play a certain way. For any post anyone makes some people with think its scummy and some will think its towny.

That's not the point though. When you're purposefully trying to play as town and very quickly claim that you are, that certainly makes you seem scummy.

I'm not claiming to be town, I didn't read my role PM. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Multiple people have noted the eccentricities of your postings in this game and commented on it. I find it odd that you have essentially doubled down on what you are doing but without having really defended it or even acknowledged it as something odd. I don't understand how your behaviour is pro town in any way (and honestly, I'm not sure what you were hoping to gain from it as scum either). So you're playing the game a certain way, but I have yet to really see the benefit, particularly in a micro setting 

Think about it like this, why else would I change my playstyle so drastically? 

I have a very good reason for doing so and I'm surprised mafia took the bait. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

None of this makes a lick of sense. Like at all.

It makes sense, but I don't agree with it. He's basically saying that dome is intentionally handing out specific roles to people, making sure everyone gets their go round, so to speak, which I'm pretty sure is not the case. And I would never project an assumption like that onto the host. 

The theory is less than an ideal one to come from counselor specifically as it almost presents as an unbackable theory to lolclear himself given that he was scum in game 2. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It makes sense, but I don't agree with it. He's basically saying that dome is intentionally handing out specific roles to people, making sure everyone gets their go round, so to speak, which I'm pretty sure is not the case. And I would never project an assumption like that onto the host. 

The theory is less than an ideal one to come from counselor specifically as it almost presents as an unbackable theory to lolclear himself given that he was scum in game 2. 

It wasn’t a negative towards Dome so don’t try and cast it as such. More so Dome being fair and equitable. But twist my intention why don’t you.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also it’s not a clear for myself. It’s a theory I believe. I was town game one, scum game two, and now town game three. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It wasn’t a negative towards Dome so don’t try and cast it as such. More so Dome being fair and equitable. But twist my intention why don’t you.

Now that's just majorly defensive and sensitive. 

I wasn't twisting anything there, and nothing I said was casting dome negatively, so no idea where you are getting that. 

Just now, Forge said:

Now that's just majorly defensive and sensitive. 

I wasn't twisting anything there, and nothing I said was casting dome negatively, so no idea where you are getting that. 

The I am holier than though “I would never project an assumption like that onto a host”. Take that **** elsewhere. 

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

yikes.

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The I am holier than though “I would never project an assumption like that onto a host”. Take that **** elsewhere. 

I wouldn't. Has nothing to do with being holier than thou, smart guy, it has to do with the fact that there is nothing to support it and it's all assumption. The roles are supposed to be assigned randomly, right? why would I assume something different? Just to create a theory that just so happens to work for you best, the same person who also floated the notion? 

You are coming off scummier with each post

Archived