Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I also am leaning towards the possibility of a double buss between dingo and counselor.  What better way to avoid suspicion then to lynch your partner d1 🤔

Rick is scum. He tried to throw two town gaining heat under the bus together. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

@Counselor 

I am the seer, I am town. I have a red invest on Orca. Lynch me, town loses. 

I wanted to wait on the claim because I had the red invest on orca and I was hoping his partner would claim the seer role so that we could get them both. 

I come up with a plan to help town get a full clear on a player, or at least improve the chances, Orca offers no opinion, then just blasts yours and swags name to muddy the waters in direct contradiction to my names. That's not pro town. It was so anti town that i tried to send the vote to overtime. There was no reason to do it. I came up with a modified plan on Swags immediate claim plan so that the we wouldn't give out specific roles so scum wouldn't know who to hit. 

I claimed town and specifically the seer role a couple of days ago in a post that I reposted a page or two back. 

I'm town man. Orca is a werewolf. 

These two points are worthless. 

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

Oh I know where I’m voting I’m just going to let this pain drag out. Whoever got rid of swag is a clear coward because they can’t hang in Mafia with her. 

Yeah, that swag gal can sure hang with the best of them. 

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

@rackcs at this point I’m going to follow my Orca read. If Forge really set that up as Mafia I’m okay losing to that. Because it was brilliant. What I can’t accept losing to is getting rid of Forge and Orca being Mafia when my reads have been Orca all along with him trying to set me up with a change in my game play. He targeted Forge as the person to question about my gameplay hoping he could get Forge to go after me. He even got your interest and questioning it. My vote was already locked so he didn’t need to work on me. 

I'm leaning towards Orca too based on Day 1 but Day 2 Forge has seemed much worse to me. I'm going to do a complete reread when I get to work.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

These two points are worthless. 

Yeah, that swag gal can sure hang with the best of them. 

I'm leaning towards Orca too based on Day 1 but Day 2 Forge has seemed much worse to me. I'm going to do a complete reread when I get to work.

Alright tag me when you’re done 

@rackcs I just don’t get why anyone would invest on me. It’s unbelievable at this point. It was pretty clear I was town. I was trying to drop subtle hints to take the hit last night saying “I was very valuable” and “Just keep me alive night one” but Swags presence wouldn’t allow anyone to bite on that unless I outright claimed (which I’m wondering if I should have fake claimed, but probably not would have drawn out the heat on me from town). Now I know Orca is intimidated by Swag which would explain the Swag hit. However Forge has mentioned similar admiration for the power of swag in the past and could also want to get rid of that power. 

@Counselor

Alright so I didn't end up re-reading most of day 1 because I felt I didn't need to. I was reading Forge's interactions with Swag about the investigators claiming/not claiming and in hindsight it definitely feels like forge was invested in that conversation because he was one of the investigators. I probably shouldn't have second guessed myself in the first place but I feel pretty good about Forge now. 

Lynch Orca

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

@Counselor

Alright so I didn't end up re-reading most of day 1 because I felt I didn't need to. I was reading Forge's interactions with Swag about the investigators claiming/not claiming and in hindsight it definitely feels like forge was invested in that conversation because he was one of the investigators. I probably shouldn't have second guessed myself in the first place but I feel pretty good about Forge now. 

Lynch Orca

Are you willing to lock it? We can just lynch or lose right now. Or would you like to hear from pickle 

Just now, Counselor said:

Are you willing to lock it? We can just lynch or lose right now. Or would you like to hear from pickle 

What does locking it in do that regularly lynching him doesn't? I don't mind waiting for Pickle but I also don't care either way. He's definite scum to me and he's been online since all of this has been happening and has just laid low. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

What does locking it in do that regularly lynching him doesn't? I don't mind waiting for Pickle but I also don't care either way. He's definite scum to me and he's been online since all of this has been happening and has just laid low. 

Locking it in moves the game along that’s three votes and we move onto the next day.  But if you want to wait and listen to the sway attempts that’s fine. Just asking 

Archived