Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already said mafia is swag and malf/counselor.  You following the thread or just looking for little things to push 

(That’s not articulating a suspicion, that’s a conclusion.  Compare your position on me to your position on them, thanks for playing).

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

(That’s not articulating a suspicion, that’s a conclusion.  Compare your position on me to your position on them, thanks for playing).

Malf has tried to sell the position that your are the jester and avoided the potential that you are mafia trying to hide out.  I postulated it and it has been discussed, however malf failed to even partake in it other then to follow protect your claim.  Pickle Connection to the max.

Rack is stuck on some weird read on me that is really poor and based on pure fallacy.  He is trying to push that fat beyond last game where it was a one off read bc my attention was on Overwatch and not that game. 

Couselor feels like he is forcing some things and not playing fluidly 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Rack is stuck on some weird read on me that is really poor and based on pure fallacy.  He is trying to push that fat beyond last game where it was a one off read bc my attention was on Overwatch and not that game. 

how do you know its a read? maybe hes mafia and is pushing you.

Archived