Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Orca, are you ******* kidding me right now?  You’re Mafia, Jester, or reclaiming your D1 Lynch status.

Disagree, but also think about why mafia would hit Malf and how it relates to certain people and posts on D1/D2

Counselor’s actions at least have a Town-oriented explanation available.  But, he massively misread the situation if he’s Town.

I’ll re read at some point tomorrow, but it’s mind-numbingly frustrating knowing at least one of you three, and possibly two of you, are Town.

48 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Disagree, but also think about why mafia would hit Malf and how it relates to certain people and posts on D1/D2

Malf was hit by mafia because he got mafia lynched. Plus he's Malf, not much more to it than that.

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

Counselor mention the parallel teaming....

Malf calls off orca, asks him to scum hunt

Dingo mentions a double team, 

Malf accuses dingo of deflecting

@Malfatron why the not call off forge?

Malf the common one in the pair

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

Squire

Malf seems too antsy with getting a VC

Malf 

I’ve said the whole game I was town

Squire 

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Votes  - Please check for accuracy.

4 squire - malf, forge, swag, counselor

3 counselor - orca, dingo, pickle

1 malf - squire

1 pickle - rackcs

Dingo is mafia to come in this late on squire...

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Votes  - Please check for accuracy.

5 squire - malf, forge, swag, counselor, dingo

1 counselor - orca

1 swag pickle

1 - malf - squire

1 pickle - rackcs

Look squire played the jester role perfectly 

Let’s jump on Malf

Malf

Pickle and Racks might be mafia just the only votes on each other. That’s cute and clever

Pickle

Squire

All of these posts lead back to this imo

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

This is my feeling...

Forge is Jester

Malf and Dingo are Scum

Swag is tree stump

Because Swag claimed Jester I think they invested Malf...that's why they hit him N1. They knew his role.  I can't see mafia taking a random shot at Malf when SwAg claimed Jester and Counselor later played like one. They could have invested SwAg and came back clean...and took a shot at Malf...but he wasn't even on my radar as a possibility. That hit smells of info

Thoughts?

Mafia will never need a game-specific reason to kill Malfatron.  Even if they did, he basically singlehandedly lynched one of them.  I wouldn’t be shocked if both Malfatron and I were investigated, as it gives information on people likely to obscure it, and allows them to (1) avoid being tricked by either of us as a Jester, or (2) verify killing us will not be a waste of their limited resources.

Also, Orca, why did you blow up today?  I’d love to hear Town Orca’s explanation.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s sorta annoying that rack gets an AFK pass too.

***** I was here all day long and nobody wanted to post but then when I had some yard work to do and a movie to see you guys filled up 20+ pages. I stayed up late last night just to finish catching up. Sassy little girl.

As for Orca/Pickle, I feel like it's gotta be Orca. I know I've been pounding the Pickle table pretty hard but Orca has pretty clearly looked like the second mafia here. He tries a desperate and pathetic attempt to come across as the jester by claiming mafia and surrendering and then when you move your vote off of him and start talking about other people he starts trying to contribute to the game again. I'm not buying it. 

Orca

Archived