Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It’s probably you and Naz

my theory that I wanted to test was that Pickle was bussing Naz but didn’t expect him to actually be a lynch candidate

In that scenario, I assume you would have hammered Nacho, which is what I wanted to happen

but I think Pickle is the better play, simply from an odds standpoint

if somehow both of the other mafia bussed Nacho, then good on them

All its gonna do is reveal the truth that the final 2 mafia are counselor/naz/orca/tk3.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All its gonna do is reveal the truth that the final 2 mafia are counselor/naz/orca/tk3.

I buy what you are selling halfway

If Naz is mafia, then it’s definitely likely that the 3rd mafia hid on Nacho so as to blend in

your theory on Counselor checks out if Naz is mafia

Put it this way.. if Naz is mafia, anything goes.. the 3rd mafia is probably sitting on Nacho (Orca, Counselor, or Forge)

If Naz is NOT mafia, then ONE of the remaining mafia have to be on Naz (Pickle or I)

Im open to lynching Naz... if he flips mafia, game over 

If he flips civ, then the final two lynch attempts have to be Pickle and myself

If somehow the final two mafia are Orca+Counselor or something, then hats off, but I can’t wager the game on that

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I buy what you are selling halfway

If Naz is mafia, then it’s definitely likely that the 3rd mafia hid on Nacho so as to blend in

your theory on Counselor checks out if Naz is mafia

Put it this way.. if Naz is mafia, anything goes.. the 3rd mafia is probably sitting on Nacho (Orca, Counselor, or Forge)

If Naz is NOT mafia, then ONE of the remaining mafia have to be on Naz (Pickle or I)

Im open to lynching Naz... if he flips mafia, game over 

If he flips civ, then the final two lynch attempts have to be Pickle and myself

If somehow the final two mafia are Orca+Counselor or something, then hats off, but I can’t wager the game on that

Just remember that orca loves bussing mafia mates, especially d1 and he has also dismissed the notion that counselor is mafia bc he risked death like wwhick.

That said naz does give us more to go off of and I'm more confident that its counselor and naz so either one is fine by me

On 4/30/2019 at 12:56 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

btw, the fact he locked his vote on me makes me think Tk3 and Orca are both town. don't think a scum locks their vote unless they think they're sitting pretty on a town-led ml. Which means remaining mafia, if Forge is scum, would be in Rick/Naz/wsomething/Counsellor.

If/when I'm lynched, lynch Forge and then in there.

When making posts like this I'd think Nacho wouldn't put his mafia partners together which makes me more suspicious of Tk3

On 4/30/2019 at 1:17 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome

VC

2 Nacho: orca, [forge]
2 Forge: nacho, tk3
1 Dingo: PR

Maybe it was too much for all 3 suspected mafia to be on the same person early?

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome

VC

3 Nacho: orca, [forge], tk3
3 Forge: nacho, dingo, pr

Not voted 

wwhick
Naz
Counselor

If Naz and Counselor were mafia...they would have hammered Forge...so Pickle, I think is wrong that it's them as the last 2

21 hours ago, Nazgul said:

All of my posts have been game related - what are you on about now @The Orca?

Naz was around at the vote count above as well

21 hours ago, Tk3 said:

forge

Switches off of Nacho the last time

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Naz

Pickle starts the BW on Naz

4 hours ago, Dome said:

@Dome

VC

4 Nacho: orca, [forge], naz, counselor
1 Forge: tk3
3 naz - pr, dingo, nacho

Not voted 

wwhickok

If Counselor was mafia why vote nacho...he could have voted Forge

So based on voting

Pickle and Naz imo are not mafia together. If they were, Forge gets lynched earlier or Pickle pushes Forge for the BW instead of Naz

I think Tk3 is the most logical lynch today with Pickle and Naz, 2nd and 3rd

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

When making posts like this I'd think Nacho wouldn't put his mafia partners together which makes me more suspicious of Tk3

Maybe it was too much for all 3 suspected mafia to be on the same person early?

If Naz and Counselor were mafia...they would have hammered Forge...so Pickle, I think is wrong that it's them as the last 2

Naz was around at the vote count above as well

Switches off of Nacho the last time

Pickle starts the BW on Naz

If Counselor was mafia why vote nacho...he could have voted Forge

So based on voting

Pickle and Naz imo are not mafia together. If they were, Forge gets lynched earlier or Pickle pushes Forge for the BW instead of Naz

I think Tk3 is the most logical lynch today with Pickle and Naz, 2nd and 3rd

I think you’re on the right track, I just think you have Pickle and I flipped

I didn’t want whikk to die, and I wanted to see if anyone would hammer either guy and possibly expose themselves 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just remember that orca loves bussing mafia mates, especially d1 and he has also dismissed the notion that counselor is mafia bc he risked death like wwhick.

That said naz does give us more to go off of and I'm more confident that its counselor and naz so either one is fine by me

It's not Counselor and Naz based on the voting imo. Both could have jumped on Forge and saved Nacho early. They could have been away, but Naz was online and posting in thread, so that is halfway not possible. He could have just not wanted to vote...but that would be horrible game play from him and I don't think him as mafia plays bad

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It's not Counselor and Naz based on the voting imo. Both could have jumped on Forge and saved Nacho early. They could have been away, but Naz was online and posting in thread, so that is halfway not possible. He could have just not wanted to vote...but that would be horrible game play from him and I don't think him as mafia plays bad

He claimed mafia before when he didnt have to 🤣

Also if either votes forge and saves nacho that would look far worse then lynching him 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think you’re on the right track, I just think you have Pickle and I flipped

I didn’t want whikk to die, and I wanted to see if anyone would hammer either guy and possibly expose themselves 

The voting pattern doesn't back it up being Pickle and Naz...which leaves Tk3 and Pickle or Tk3 and Naz. Which again leaves you as being the best vote today imo

I just can’t see Nacho signing off on a double bussing unless one of the two was Naz and the situation got stuck...

One of the remaining mafia duo has to be in the group of Naz, Pickle, TK.

i don’t even care a little bit where the other one is

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The voting pattern doesn't back it up being Pickle and Naz...which leaves Tk3 and Pickle or Tk3 and Naz. Which again leaves you as being the best vote today imo

You’re clearing too many people..

its no good to look for duos, just look for the 1.

and Pickle/Naz could easily work.. Pickle threw a low key throwaway vote that he never anticipated picking up steam, then once it did he couldn’t get off of it

I’m a little stuck on the fact that PR civ reads me 

I just can’t help but feel like in this specific scenario of a correct 5-3 lynch, that a civ pickle immediately assumes I am a baddie

whereas a scum pickle needs to get me to change my vote.. it’s hard for me to get past that in this specific scenario

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

You’re clearing too many people..

its no good to look for duos, just look for the 1.

and Pickle/Naz could easily work.. Pickle threw a low key throwaway vote that he never anticipated picking up steam, then once it did he couldn’t get off of it

It wasnt a throwaway vote though imo. There was intent behind it. He also has been very vocal and contrarian imo and put himself out there more out of the 3 of you...he has been more civ like imo. 

The pairs are the most likley combos imo and you are the common denominator...which is why I believe you are the best vote today

Archived