Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I don’t even care if I’m lynched at this point.  I have no motivation when a majority of the game is seemingly willfully ignorant or otherwise purposefully vaccinated.  I hope I’m the Stump and can break the thread by posting full chapters of Harry Potter in here while you all have no recourse.

Just now, Counselor said:

They already slipped trying to both push me N1 

Yeah, but that would have happened without the antics, as demonstrated by Orca pushing you before that, and Rick not even mentioning it.

Just now, Forge said:

Only if they are about Kadeem Hardison. 

Or this game. Either one I'm open to. 

1. If I was Mafia why would I be so obvious to say I'm willing to go Squire...then 1 min before night try and get 5 votes to lynch Counselor? Impossible 99% of the time

2. Why would I claim mafia and then back off of it?

3. What is my end game if I was mafia? Adding, what would my end game be playing exactly as I did last game on D1, acting scummy before night and then claiming mafia?

4. Outside of me, who is the next target in your mind and why? (This will be vital if I'm lynched)

5. Which character left in the game benefits by an easy lynch?

6. If you take out the comparison to last game...how does my game feel?...looking at this game only?

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. If I was Mafia why would I be so obvious to say I'm willing to go Squire...then 1 min before night try and get 5 votes to lynch Counselor? Impossible 99% of the time

2. Why would I claim mafia and then back off of it?

3. What is my end game if I was mafia? Adding, what would my end game be playing exactly as I did last game on D1, acting scummy before night and then claiming mafia?

4. Outside of me, who is the next target in your mind and why? (This will be vital if I'm lynched)

5. Which character left in the game benefits by an easy lynch?

6. If you take out the comparison to last game...how does my game feel?...looking at this game only?

1. Solid point but in the overwatch game we got malf lynched right at the end of day 1 so it's not crazy to think there could be a lynch train shift. And with the numbers game being so important in mafia games this size, desperation certainly could've kicked in.

2 & 3: Why would you claim mafia and then back off? Because you were faking being an obvious jester to WIFOM people off of you. If you're not scum then you are a masterful jester because I refuse to believe you can be town here.

4. Next target after you is definitely Pickle Rick. Playing exactly like last game and then attacking his attacker. It's not the best case ever made but its solid and backed by a gut feeling.

5. How is this an easy lynch? You keep calling it that but the votes have been slow and people haven't been piling on or anything.

6. Your game seems objectively anti-town to me. If this is your town game then good lord, that fake jester play would be absolute nonsense.

Archived