Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

You know what, day won't end if a majority is reached until the deadline so for now

Pickle

I'm trusting my gut here and saying he's the scum. I'm keeping an eye out for jester behavior from him though. I'm kinda worried that I'm falling for it.

This is just such a critical lynch here. If we mislynch, we lose. If we lynch the jester, we don't win but we at least have the chance still to not be the loser. Lynch scum and obviously we win outright. I feel like I'm comfortable taking the shot on pickle because even if he is the jester we may not win but it at least still gives us the chance to not lose tomorrow. I just think it's safer than potentially mislynching town here.

I don’t know.  Basically stuck between rack and Pickle.  Counselor either played so poorly that everyone assumed he was a non-threat or not The Jester, or he’s Town.

You know we have a unique Town game when Dingo is the one I trust the most.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  Basically stuck between rack and Pickle.  Counselor either played so poorly that everyone assumed he was a non-threat or not The Jester, or he’s Town.

You know we have a unique Town game when Dingo is the one I trust the most.

You played like trash 

There wasn’t exactly room to play normally.  You smashed my puzzle box on D1 because you have learning troubles.  Orca decided to kill himself with a strategy not even his brother said made sense, just that Orca explained it lol.  Rack afkd the only significant thread event.  Dingo claimed Jester, then reneged on it as a joke.

The only person without fault is Malfatron.  And the only people with little fault due to their own actions are rack and I, and rack’s is only because he was AFK for critical points of the game.

squire and rack didn’t interact on D1, while Rick and squire had cautious interactions.  It’s a choice between which is scummier, and I tend to think it’s the latter.

Pickle has been around but hasn't said a word in here. It makes me feel like he wants to be lynched. That could mean he's mafia wanting us to think he's jester but I think if that were the case he'd be in here acting like Orca yesterday and playing it up to really sell it. But him just sitting back, doing nothing? I could be getting WIFOMed hard here but I'm starting to think he really is the jester.

I'm going to go back and reread everything again with the idea that Pickle is the jester and all results in mind to see what comes up. I'm really at a loss here as to who this last scum is. Swag, what makes you think dingo and counselor are so cleared? I have a town read on them too but what makes you so sure on them? Curious for what to look at when reading up.

It's more or less the process of elimination.  Jester dies in LyLo.  Today is their last chance to be lynched.  I don't see urgency from you, so you're Town or Mafia.  Meanwhile, Counselor and Rick have committed to the bit.

Archived