Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Tk3 said:

Promise?

You were basicially giving up on the game and now after Dingo says he will switch his vote, you are claiming MVP. We are still in a danger zone and I firmly believe you are the most logical vote based on the evidence provided

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Because I know my role...

Like I said before, choosing me is just as logical for you as choosing pickle

what I don’t trust is that you will do the right things if I go first

What is the right thing if you are civ and get lynched today?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You were basicially giving up on the game and now after Dingo says he will switch his vote, you are claiming MVP. We are still in a danger zone and I firmly believe you are the most logical vote based on the evidence provided

Ratio is 5:2 now

that means we can mislynch twice before lylo

so we have 3 shots at this

based on where we are today, if I am lynched and flip green, who would your next two attempts be?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What is the right thing if you are civ and get lynched today?

I mean... If you don’t know the answer to that question from all of my posts then I can’t help you

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Ahhhh

I see the momentum has picked up enough for you to start to name me..

duly noted

Counselor is potentially trying to push the uncc town vengeful.  I have giving him numerous attempts to catch this an wanted to keep at it until you realized what was happening and stopped it.  

Why did you do that? 

Just now, Tk3 said:

based on where we are today, if I am lynched and flip green, who would your next two attempts be?

Pickle and then Naz, as I have been saying

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Pickle and Counselor.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well then you'd better hope its naz bc we lose then if it ain't. 

I'm confident 1 of you all is mafia. If not then its Counselor and Forge right. I'm reading Forge as civ and Counselor I cant see him risking getting modkilled as mafia

Counselor is legit threatening people for questioning TK3, yet his reasons are nearly 100% counter to what TK3 has been saying - Counselor wants to target those who target TK3, TK3 meanwhile doesn't think that scum can be "responsible" for his lynch, and to his credit, seems to understand why he could be lynched. That's a such a weird dichotomy. 

Counselor is claiming a read on TK3 for town, but hasn't been paying enough attention to the game to know that Dingo is the vengeful? How does any of this work? Then he says when asked who to lynch, he recommends a guy who hadn't thus far targeted TK3? 

Looking for logic in this mess is like trying to find gold in any of the three vaginas of a kangaroo....

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Counselor is legit threatening people for questioning TK3, yet his reasons are nearly 100% counter to what TK3 has been saying - Counselor wants to target those who target TK3, TK3 meanwhile doesn't think that scum can be "responsible" for his lynch, and to his credit, seems to understand why he could be lynched. That's a such a weird dichotomy. 

Counselor is claiming a read on TK3 for town, but hasn't been paying enough attention to the game to know that Dingo is the vengeful? How does any of this work? Then he says when asked who to lynch, he recommends a guy who hadn't thus far targeted TK3? 

Looking for logic in this mess is like trying to find gold in any of the three vaginas of a kangaroo....

It doesnt make sense at all

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

So everyone has pickle on their list, yet everyone refuses to vote for him now...

why?

Honest question - 

if you were me, and you saw what I posted earlier regarding you, why would you vote Pickle over you?  Looking for a truthful answer. Maybe you laid it all out and I haven't gotten all caught up. He does have that weird vote flip to Naz, I'll grant you that. But other than that, I don't see much. 

I don’t know why Counselor is saying what he is saying. I suppose he sees the logic in my stance

honestly, I consider him a non factor completely.. I’m solely focused on Pickle and Naz at the moment

Archived