Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

That you're certain, without a doubt, that Counselor and I are the remaining mafia.

So instead of voting for who you believe is mafia you just vote for the person who voted for you? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So instead of voting for who you believe is mafia you just vote for the person who voted for you? 

I am voting for someone I believe to be mafia.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But why do you believe that I'm mafia? 

Why are you interrogating me all of a sudden?
I didn't give much credence to Tk3 before he flipped civ. But he was certain it was you, me, (or him).
And since it clearly wasn't him, and since it isn't me, that doesn't leave many options Mr. Pickle.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Why are you interrogating me all of a sudden?
I didn't give much credence to Tk3 before he flipped civ. But he was certain it was you, me, (or him).
And since it clearly wasn't him, and since it isn't me, that doesn't leave many options Mr. Pickle.

It leaves 

Naz/counselor/pr/orca/forge

Why are you dismissing all the other ones 🤔

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

VC (4 to lynch)

1 counselor - naz

1 orca - tk3

4 tk3 - orca, dingo, forge, pr

1 naz - counselor

Not voted

Also notice who counselor voted for and for who naz voted for.  

Important note, naz voted for nacho and nacho voted for naz 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It leaves 

Naz/counselor/pr/orca/forge

Why are you dismissing all the other ones 🤔

How is me voting for you dismissing everyone else?
I have clearly made mention of saying we should look at Forge more if Nacho came up mafia (which we didn't do).
I also said I was suspicious of Counselor (who is my other mafia read atm).
I'm willing to vote Counselor right now too, but votes on you haven't really stuck so this reaction is quite telling for me.

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Based on your posts today I am.  I was hoping Dingo would be around bc he said he would move off of you if you got another vote (wanted to know what his thoughts were today) 

Yeah I would've moved off him if I was around, apologies @Tk3

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Yeah I would've moved off him if I was around, apologies @Tk3

So PR wanted to wait for your input here, didn't, and ended up putting the knife in Tk3.

28 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

So PR wanted to wait for your input here, didn't, and ended up putting the knife in Tk3.

Should bring up the discussion of if we should use one of our final 2 shots on Pickle. 

That's not a good look but someone was gonna hammer at 3 votes.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Should bring up the discussion of if we should use one of our final 2 shots on Pickle. 

That's not a good look but someone was gonna hammer at 3 votes.

Mafia would be avoiding the hammer as much as possible, not drawing attention to it.  

Naz and counselor stayed out of the convo completely and naz is now using a mafia tactic (latching on to a dead civ's thoughts and pushing it) to push me bc tk3 did. 

Its counselor and naz 

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mafia would be avoiding the hammer as much as possible, not drawing attention to it.  

Naz and counselor stayed out of the convo completely and naz is now using a mafia tactic (latching on to a dead civ's thoughts and pushing it) to push me bc tk3 did. 

Its counselor and naz 

I can agree on Counselor, Naz....we'll see. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also notice who counselor voted for and for who naz voted for.  

Important note, naz voted for nacho and nacho voted for naz 

That does stand out looking at the votes

I also have another idea as well....but Id like to see how it progresses before posting it

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its counselor and naz 

I think the bad look wasn't the hammer, but more so the comment that you were hoping for Dingo to move off him and get his thoughts and then immediately voted for TK3 the post after.  That being said, TK was kind of twirling in the wind with his posting there and I Think you just ended up making a decision at that point. I do think that Counselor and Naz make more sense for tonight for the time being. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the bad look wasn't the hammer, but more so the comment that you were hoping for Dingo to move off him and get his thoughts and then immediately voted for TK3 the post after.  That being said, TK was kind of twirling in the wind with his posting there and I Think you just ended up making a decision at that point. I do think that Counselor and Naz make more sense for tonight for the time being. 

With everything we currently know what makes me more suspicious than PR?

Archived