Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anyone else get the feeling this vote after the hammer was to hide out on the counselor line even though it felt like he knew the game wouldn't be over? 

I think we have let forge skate by a little to easy despite his and nacho's gameplay d1.  Both tk3 and myself thought it could have been an early double buss to throw everyone off and it sure felt that way.  Ever since that lynch, forge has been playing the "busy" card but certainly was available for the back and forth with nacho.  

Its between forge and naz imo.  Either works but we need to push forge some and bc we have let him just coast.  

I can withstand the scrutiny, though I could say the same about you and Orca coasting (more so the latter).

I haven't been playing the busy card. My schedule is largely the same every day, and I have made this abundantly clear in every game - I work 8:30 am - 5:00 pm PST. My son started ABA therapy M-Th from 8-1 that started on Wednesday of this week. After work, I make the kid dinner, do some chores. Afterward we will go for a walk or I'll go work out or sometimes the gf and I watch television.  This is not news. I can be active during the day depending on volume at work (loans are auto assigned, so if nothing is assigned, I can't do anything about it). I've also advised of the poker thing in previous games. Again, this is nothing new. 

The double buss is a legit option. I won't deny that. But then who would my partner have been? Naz and Counselor both voted for Nacho, and both you and Orca threw shade at Nacho (at least questioning some of his posts) while TK3 threw more shade at me. 

Here's my thing that I really dislike about what's going on now - I think it's based on the huge assumption that scum didn't know the 24 hour rule. But If, for example, you were scum, then you could easily hide your vote out on Counselor at that time if Counselor was your partner because you knew. Orca could have done the same. That's what bugs me about this entire thing. It really muddied up the waters more so than clearing anything up. All it did was add doubt to more players more so than clearing anyone. 

You want to be sketched out by the post hammer vote? I have no problem with that - though I did advocate earlier that Naz and Counselor would have been my preferred choices, so again, this is in line. But you also have to concede that maybe I'm telling the truth. You guys did all that in the span of like 5-7 minutes or something and I was in and out watching the Challenge. 

@Pickle Rick @The Orca

Can you guys legitimately say that you are 100% each other is town? Are Counselor / Naz and I the only 3 people you consider possibilities for scum? Because I'm not 100% on either of you right now, but if you're 100% on each other, and @DingoLadd is on board with both of you as well, then let's just do it - lets vote myself / naz / counselor to lynch. Even if it's me, I don't mind taking the bullet for the team if we are going to get it right in the end and at this point, maybe I'm just muddying the waters more than they need to be. I think I've played a pretty damn good game this time around, despite my blow up earlier, and I'm proud of that. If I'm alive at the end, I'm alive. If I'm not, I'm not. The important thing is that we have two chances to get this right, and if you three are 100% on each other, we can't lose. Out of the three, 2 has to be scum, so with 2 chances to get one right, let's just do it. 

58 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think we have let forge skate by a little to easy despite his and nacho's gameplay d1.

Are you kidding me? 
As I've mentioned - I have brought up Forge's name every day. It didn't gain any traction.
And now you're going for the hero "I got him!" card despite ignoring me each time I mentioned Forge.

@Counselor get in here and just cast a vote for someone if you're town. Can't have you getting mod killed for no vote or activity when the vote comes in if you're town and we lynch the wrong person. 

26 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Are you kidding me? 
As I've mentioned - I have brought up Forge's name every day. It didn't gain any traction.
And now you're going for the hero "I got him!" card despite ignoring me each time I mentioned Forge.

Let's vote Forge then. You have said we need to look at him, I searched and didnt see you vote him though. Now is the best time given his late vote on Counselor.

I have some more detailed thoughts I'll post later 

54 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca

Can you guys legitimately say that you are 100% each other is town? Are Counselor / Naz and I the only 3 people you consider possibilities for scum? Because I'm not 100% on either of you right now, but if you're 100% on each other, and @DingoLadd is on board with both of you as well, then let's just do it - lets vote myself / naz / counselor to lynch. Even if it's me, I don't mind taking the bullet for the team if we are going to get it right in the end and at this point, maybe I'm just muddying the waters more than they need to be. I think I've played a pretty damn good game this time around, despite my blow up earlier, and I'm proud of that. If I'm alive at the end, I'm alive. If I'm not, I'm not. The important thing is that we have two chances to get this right, and if you three are 100% on each other, we can't lose. Out of the three, 2 has to be scum, so with 2 chances to get one right, let's just do it. 

I'm maybe only 62% Pickle is town. I have been worried about him a lot. He has had some good moments and sketchy ones imo

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Let's vote Forge then. You have said we need to look at him, I searched and didnt see you vote him though. Now is the best time given his late vote on Counselor.

I have some more detailed thoughts I'll post later 

Let's do it. We need to do it soon...the last lynch was 2 days ago, right? Counselor hasn't posted or voted in my recollection since then. Wait too long, there's a potential for two towns going home and scum wins. 

@DingoLadd get in here and vote, man. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Let's do it. We need to do it soon...the last lynch was 2 days ago, right? Counselor hasn't posted or voted in my recollection since then. Wait too long, there's a potential for two towns going home and scum wins. 

@DingoLadd get in here and vote, man. 

Day started at 4 PM EST yesterday so we cant lynch for another hour...I think its 36 hours and no vote at the time of a lynch gets modkilled, so Counselor has 13 more hours to vote

@Counselor vote

We still have time to discuss. I will try to put my thoughts together after work here in about 2 hours

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Day started at 4 PM EST yesterday so we cant lynch for another hour...I think its 36 hours and no vote at the time of a lynch gets modkilled, so Counselor has 13 more hours to vote

@Counselor vote

We still have time to discuss. I will try to put my thoughts together after work here in about 2 hours

Okay, thank you. Wasn't sure. That makes things a little better. 

I will try and bite my tongue regarding whatever you post lol. I have a feeling I know what some of it is going to be, but honestly, I don't want to chum the water any more. It's already murky enough. I just want everyone to go with their read at this point, so if you feel that I'm the best candidate, then just go with it, so long as we do it before time is up on Counselor (or he resolves it and gets in here and casts a vote) 

44 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Are you kidding me? 

Let's dissect this intentional manipulation of reality to fit your argument.  The following is every post in the entire thread in which you mentioned forge....

On 5/1/2019 at 5:12 PM, Nazgul said:

This is the mess I come back to after finishing up my mid-afternoon pop tart?
I mentioned yesterday that I had a bad feeling about that whole Nacho / Forge thing early in the game.
So I'm not surprised Nacho came up mafia. I still think we should look at Forge.

The first time you ever mention Forge you reference that you had a bad felling about the Nacho/forge thing early in the game.  However at no point that I could find on d1 did you ever mention forge.

On 5/1/2019 at 11:16 PM, Nazgul said:

So despite Orca and Forge hammering down on Tk3 (who you just said you would target btw) I am the target despite not hammering Tk3?

The seond time you mentioned forge you just reference his hard push against tk3 but no feelings whatsoever about him or that we should lynch/put pressure on him 

20 hours ago, Nazgul said:

How is me voting for you dismissing everyone else?
I have clearly made mention of saying we should look at Forge more if Nacho came up mafia (which we didn't do).
I also said I was suspicious of Counselor (who is my other mafia read atm).
I'm willing to vote Counselor right now too, but votes on you haven't really stuck so this reaction is quite telling for me.

The 3rd time you mention forge you just reference back to the past saying you have clearly mentioned that we should look at him more.  However to this point of the game you have not made one reference to needing to look at/pressure/or lynch him

15 hours ago, Nazgul said:

How does that put the pressure on me?
I have mentioned Forge as a scum possibility since day 1.
It isn't my fault that nearly everyone here has ignored me saying that.

the 4th time you mention forge you once again recall to the past claiming you have mentioned forge as scum every day since d1, but as I just showed you have not mentioned your thoughts about forge PERIOD

There definitely appears to be a solid connection between Naz and forge.  Naz has failed to push, vote, or discuss forge, despite numerous times claiming to have done so.  

I am getting more and more confident that Naz is mafia with a high likelihood that forge is the last mafia.  

Naz

1 hour ago, Forge said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca

Not even a little, but I have a much better feeling about him then everyone right now except dingo.  We also don't need to find the difficult mafia but just 1 of the final 2.  

Archived