Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dingo

Curious as to why you would even do this? Dingo's plan is not a viable option if that is what you are thinking, and as a place holder vote it doesn't really make sense given that it's essentially the same as an "unvote". 

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca why aren't you hammering naz?

1. I want Dingos input now that 2:2 ratio is not a draw and we cant use his Vengeful to ensure a win like I was hoping at that ratio

2. I'm still worried that you jumped off Naz last second with Forge...so I want to see you do it

3. I'm not totally sold on Naz given that if he is mafia, his partner would be Counselor (voted Naz and that's it the last like 3 days), Forge (locked on Naz), or you. If you hammer him it's either a terrible play by mafia if Naz is mafia, or Naz is civ

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Curious as to why you would even do this? Dingo's plan is not a viable option if that is what you are thinking, and as a place holder vote it doesn't really make sense given that it's essentially the same as an "unvote". 

Bc if naz is town and someone hammers him (orca or naz) then based on the rules I'll be killed.  Which would mean mafia wins bc I'm town (assuming 2:2 mafia wins) 

So it's more or less a placeholder vote.  

All that said I really think naz is mafia so it wouldn't matter.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc if naz is town and someone hammers him (orca or naz) then based on the rules I'll be killed.  Which would mean mafia wins bc I'm town (assuming 2:2 mafia wins) 

So it's more or less a placeholder vote.  

All that said I really think naz is mafia so it wouldn't matter.  

Ahh, so "unvote" is not the same as "no vote" or "no lynch" 

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. I want Dingos input now that 2:2 ratio is not a draw and we cant use his Vengeful to ensure a win like I was hoping at that ratio

2. I'm still worried that you jumped off Naz last second with Forge...so I want to see you do it

3. I'm not totally sold on Naz given that if he is mafia, his partner would be Counselor (voted Naz and that's it the last like 3 days), Forge (locked on Naz), or you. If you hammer him it's either a terrible play by mafia if Naz is mafia, or Naz is civ

I understand what you're saying here between the pairings, and I'm sure you can understand that I can draw connections to you and Counselor as scum or you and Naz as scum. It's just going around in circles at this point. We really do need input from Dingo on this as the only cleared Civ. His word / read isn't gospel, but I think at this point it's going to carry weight

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

I understand what you're saying here between the pairings, and I'm sure you can understand that I can draw connections to you and Counselor as scum or you and Naz as scum. It's just going around in circles at this point. We really do need input from Dingo on this as the only cleared Civ. His word / read isn't gospel, but I think at this point it's going to carry weight

@DingoLadd what are you thinking? 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

I asked if it was a 2:2 ratio could we lynch the Vengeful and they take out somone....which would basically mean the lynches now wouldn't matter as much...the answer is no. Game would end if the day starts at a 2:2 ratio with Mafia winning

Do you still feel confident in Naz? And does it matter who hammers him? If it doesn't matter to you, I'd like to see @Pickle Rick do it

I feel confident in Naz. 

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Naz was also ready to vote himself but chickened out, like he has something to live for (only mafia would have something to live for, especially at this point) 

@DingoLadd do you still feel confident in naz? 

Yep, another point in Naz's favor for the lynch. 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Yeah using my vengeful power isn't better odds than just lynching twice in a row, was just debating if it would be better for town to avoid the 2nd lynch altogether and not let mafia influence the vote (I.E the majority would pick a target and I'd hit em) 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@DingoLadd what are you thinking? 

We go Naz today and re-think everything on D4 if Naz is civ. 

Fwiw, when I hammered him, that was legit supposed to be the end. We did it for the lulz. Then Orca made the double down, so we wanted to see how long we could make town question the entire thing lol

Archived