Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I’m inclined to go Counselor at this point

I don’t really believe ET, but I’m not inclined to lynch one of our only 2 specials without a CC. If that claim turns out bogus down the line, we know where to find him. But for now it’s more egregious to lynch a claimed civ special than to wait a day or two on a muddy claim who turns out being scum

@ET80 I think it’s time to hard claim

I see 3 scenarios...

1. You are scum. In this case I want you to put it on record and not be able to fall back on “I didn’t actually claim special, you inferred it”

2. You really are the cop. In this case, mafia ALREADY has you in their sights to hit tonight. Claiming will not add additional risk to you, its already there. Presumably, mafia will not want to hammer you and risk themselves, which is good.. but claiming would give the doctor direction on where to use their power, and also prevent a civ from hammering you and giving mafia a massive, massive gift.

3. You are actually vanilla civ. In this case, your posting history is very suspect, but providing this clarity will prevent the real cop from outing themself to cc you

I don’t think anyone else should claim, but given the position you have put yourself in, I think this is the most then move 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't trust you, so no. 

I can/will hard claim tomorrow if the need arises.

Give me a logical reason why you want to wait

I don’t even care if it is poor logic, I just need to get inside that [redacted] brain of yours

Just now, Tk3 said:

Give me a logical reason why you want to wait

I don’t even care if it is poor logic, I just need to get inside that [redacted] brain of yours

Because hard claiming is not beneficial to town. 

Archived