Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

34 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't see a discernable difference, but I get where you're going with it. 

40 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Id say its similar, but instead of special hunting, he outright is pointing out who he thinks are specials and then ignored my post pointing it out

I’m starting to lean this way too. But don’t know if I’ve seen enough yet to flip off of you ET. 

Don’t get me wrong, tk3 could be scum, but I don’t think the special hunting rationale is the best means to reaching that conclusion.  I mean, the issue with it, however you feel about it, is that what tk3 said is true.  Mafia probably have a 50-50 on the specials at this point due to semi-claims and the information assymetry.  So, if one half-claim is truthful, the Mafia have their men already.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Don’t get me wrong, tk3 could be scum, but I don’t think the special hunting rationale is the best means to reaching that conclusion.  I mean, the issue with it, however you feel about it, is that what tk3 said is true.  Mafia probably have a 50-50 on the specials at this point due to semi-claims and the information assymetry.  So, if one half-claim is truthful, the Mafia have their men already.

I don’t even care if they disagree with me

I'm just aggrieved that they don’t even understand what I am saying when I play these games

Also, vote Counselor, friend

49 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m starting to lean this way too. But don’t know if I’ve seen enough yet to flip off of you ET. 

Lol of course you are

I’m calling you out as a lynch candidate... truly shocking that you are “starting to lean that way” as well

the quoted response is also casual and offhand. You want other people to vote for me but don’t want to do it yourself and amass suspicion 

counselor

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Id say its similar, but instead of special hunting, he outright is pointing out who he thinks are specials and then ignored my post pointing it out

If you don’t think mafia is discussing specials in their chatty then you are missing the boat

I didn’t “point anything out” to them. They saw the same things because you two posted them

I’m literally trying to direct the town into damage control mode so that we don’t lynch and/or leave our specials open to hits. I’m doing this because you guys have loose lips. If I were mafia I’d just promote the groupthink lynches and make the hits

I could have hammered ET.. but I didn’t because I thought through the situation rationally. You should try it instead of your tunnel

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

If you don’t think mafia is discussing specials in their chatty then you are missing the boat

I didn’t “point anything out” to them. They saw the same things because you two posted them

I’m literally trying to direct the town into damage control mode so that we don’t lynch and/or leave our specials open to hits. I’m doing this because you guys have loose lips. If I were mafia I’d just promote the groupthink lynches and make the hits

I could have hammered ET.. but I didn’t because I thought through the situation rationally. You should try it instead of your tunnel

So how much have you and ET focused on the specials, a lot?  Or are you all trying to figure out a Houdini Act to get you both off the hangman's noose? 

21 hours ago, Tk3 said:
21 hours ago, The Orca said:

Enters game

Votes himself

Acknowledges its him playing

Votes himself again basically giving up

Sets sights on Tk3

Focused on Tk3

Shifted back to hinself

Another vote for himself

Soft claims cop out of no where while making the case for Tk3

Let's examine this based on his potential role

What he did basically

He voted himself at the start of the game, ramping up suspicion while hoping to gain pity and some vote changes. He claimed I think in a way that he did it for reactions (which I can buy) and got one on Tk3. But ended up voting himself again and then has pounced Tk3. Then soft claims cop asking for protection

As a normie does it make sense to do this? I'd suggest it does not. It essentially put a target on his back and then soft claiming cop. It's a death wish while hindering town right? If he is a normie he could gain protection that is wasted on himself, basically hurting town. He possibly could have said it to draw a hit as town, but it's just bad imo

As a cop does this make sense? I'd suggest it does not. Unless he outright claims cop it clouds up the game. Civs dont know whether or not he could be trusted and the doctor doesnt know whether or not to protect him. He has a target for sure just by softing it and there is little to be gained by remaining in a soft claim. Voting for himself hard is way to risky as well imo. In a game that is hammer style he might not be able to get the votes off and hard claiming at a certain point would be questioned due to the heat

As a doctor does it make sense? I'd suggest no as well. Again putting a target on your back with the soft claim regardless and risking death by lynch is a detriment to civs

As mafia does it make sense? YES it does. He votes himself to gain pity, tunnels it saying it gave him a read an pounds Tk3, soft claims cop to get the rest of the votes off, and potentially get the doctor to waste protection or the cop potentially claims and they know who it is

I may be in the minority, but I dont buy what ET is selling this game

I tend to agree

So I get that if you are the cop, you don't want to outright say it... but I have to imagine if ET is lying and is the goon, they already have you pegged as the real cop.. If you are soft CCing, you might as well hard CC so that the doctor knows to protect you

@Tk3 please explain what you saw in my post here that lead you to the conclusion you replied with

31 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don’t even care if they disagree with me

I'm just aggrieved that they don’t even understand what I am saying when I play these games

Also, vote Counselor, friend

I’m torn on if I think Counselor is howling or making a play right now.  Either way, I’ll unvote while I contemplate between three.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, I feel like you have to be pretty unobservant to not see the claims.  I don't know why we're even trying to obscure them.  They were not subtle in any way.

Do share with quotes

42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So how much have you and ET focused on the specials, a lot?  Or are you all trying to figure out a Houdini Act to get you both off the hangman's noose? 

Clearly trying the Houdini act hence his jump to me based on nothing. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know why I need quotes since you're one of them.

Well Tk3 is ignoring the whole situation he created and refusing to reply to me...so if you saw the same thing I would love to know what it was if it was blatant and not subtle

Archived