Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only mafia would have known that ET was town.  

Only mafia would known that pushing ET was bad.

Only mafia would be able to tell if someone was wrong about a push as this post definitely is insinuating.

Tk3

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I feel like it's definitely Rick.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

ET semi-claimed one of two power Town roles.  If you're going to resort to "only Mafia could have had pause on ET," then I don't know what to tell you.

@SwAg you are manipulating the events again.  You can hide all the lies in your big words, but at the end of the day they are still lies.

I never said only mafia would have pause on et.  It was a position that only mafia would have the knowledge that I was playing poorly.  

At this point you are so confused on the events you don't know what is coming out of your mouth.  

You clearly responded my post to tk3 with your shot at me that mafia wouldn't have been the only ones with pause statement.  

You clearly refrained from scum hunting or being actively helpful.  Maybe you should check your own game for drastic changes before you fabricate an argument against someone that is actually playing.

You also seem fearful of the attention.  

It's pointless to continue this argument bc you clearly have already conceded bc you made yourself  so confused that you have lost track of your own directional compass with regard to activity, posts, and playstyle.  

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@SwAg you are manipulating the events again.  You can hide all the lies in your big words, but at the end of the day they are still lies.

I never said only mafia would have pause on etIt was a position that only mafia would have the knowledge that I was playing poorly.  

At this point you are so confused on the events you don't know what is coming out of your mouth.  

You clearly responded my post to tk3 with your shot at me that mafia wouldn't have been the only ones with pause statement.  

You clearly refrained from scum hunting or being actively helpful.  Maybe you should check your own game for drastic changes before you fabricate an argument against someone that is actually playing.

It's pointless to continue this argument bc you clearly have already conceded bc you made yourself  so confused that you have lost track of your own directional compass with regard to activity, posts, and playstyle.  

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only mafia would have known that ET was town.  

Only mafia would known that pushing ET was bad.

Only mafia would be able to tell if someone was wrong about a push as this post definitely is insinuating.

Tk3

lol

Please point out the big words I am hiding behind.  You're repeating the same tired defense, and it makes no sense.  You're not even responding to my large posts, you're continuing to fixate on these one-sentence posts and misconstrue them.

I haven't clearly done any of the things you've proclaimed I've clearly done.  You're alienating your audience with those types of remarks because if it's not clear to them, they think you're being disingenuous.  It reeks of desperation.

I didn't respond to anything about tk3 saying you're terrible.  I responded to a portion of that post that was "unrelated" to that portion, yeah, I don't think that is really in contention.  

Yeah, terrified of attention.

I'm not confused.  You proclaiming I'm confused and using some cheap rhetorical devices incorrectly isn't going to dissuade me.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@SwAg

Also, I've been playing.  Simply declaring I haven't is unpersuasive, especially when you use it as a reference point to defend your own level of contributions.  But even if we presume I'm "not playing," then your post encapsulates that too, because now if I "start playing," it's because you "called me out."  Your arguments are humorously bad at this juncture.

Also, you declaring an argument with me to be pointless is the richest post in Mafia history.  That is literally 90% of the arguments you and your brother engage me in, often based upon made-up nonsense you two imagine.

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

In the sense that he was saying I reverted back to playing bad.  The only way anyone could have had enough knowledge to formulate an opinion on my gameplay is if they already knew what the ignment of ET was. 

It's nice the you feel the need to push this instead of half *** like you did d1. 

It also connects you and tk3. 

So am i mafia because of my connection to ET?

Or am I mafia simply because you want me to be?

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

ET semi-claimed one of two power Town roles.  If you're going to resort to "only Mafia could have had pause on ET," then I don't know what to tell you.

This

Im so sick of people being so ignorant to basic, basic logic

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

could have only been made by someone with additional knowledge about the game (i.e. who is mafia).  

Is it not at all possible that I could possibly just be good at this game?

is it not at all possible that I was just trying to think critically about what was in front of me and try to make a rational, cautious decision about lynching someone who claimed a power role?

I’m morally torn between the fact that Pickle is so intolerable, versus the fact that I have suck scum reads on swag right now

It would be so refreshing to have even a couple days of gameplay without either Pickle or orca here being ignorant

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

In the sense that he was saying I reverted back to playing bad.  The only way anyone could have had enough knowledge to formulate an opinion on my gameplay is if they already knew what the ignment of ET was. 

It's nice the you feel the need to push this instead of half *** like you did d1. 

It also connects you and tk3. 

What? 

Archived