Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Is it not at all possible that I could possibly just be good at this game?

is it not at all possible that I was just trying to think critically about what was in front of me and try to make a rational, cautious decision about lynching someone who claimed a power role?

No, you scumbag.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tk3 it seems like you’re just sowing discord.  You’re not really saying anything other than you don’t trust anybody, and offering no explanation for most of it, except Naz.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I think tk3 and Pickle are together now.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Counselor too.  

The longer the game rolls on, the more my issue becomes that I want to lynch almost everyone.

What is the difference between what I did and what you did?

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I want Counselor or Naz today 

I could hop on a counselor train. Kinda seems like he’s laying back and letting **** fly elsewhere right now.

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about a specific comment Counselor has made before I hop on that bandwagon. 

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

What is the difference between what I did and what you did?

Well, a lot, actually, so I'm glad you asked!

The latter portion was done for rhetorical effect to demonstrate that everyone has done very little to demonstrate being Town. 

I've already explained Pickle and Counselor, the only new addition is you, and I explained it in another post you quoted.

Conversely, you just keep conclusory repeating conclusory statements about specific people.  The extent of your schtick with me has been "he doesn't seem Town!" when you're basically agreeing with most of what I say, but keep retreating back to that initial read.  And, otherwise, keep reiterating vague accusations without much.  I mean, even now, I think the most detailed explanation for your "list" is me, which is "doesn't seem like usual Town SwAg"; or Naz, which is "inactivity."

Pickle came into the thread and tried the kamikaze and false bravado, and then he reversed course whenever it didn't work, at your behest.  You're not even seriously accusing him of anything, despite you indicating a suspicion of him yesterday.  Instead, you're pushing the perception of Pickle as incompetent rather than scum.  Unless you want to detail what changed since you implied Pickle was suspect in your mind?

39 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, a lot, actually, so I'm glad you asked!

The latter portion was done for rhetorical effect to demonstrate that everyone has done very little to demonstrate being Town. 

I've already explained Pickle and Counselor, the only new addition is you, and I explained it in another post you quoted.

Conversely, you just keep conclusory repeating conclusory statements about specific people.  The extent of your schtick with me has been "he doesn't seem Town!" when you're basically agreeing with most of what I say, but keep retreating back to that initial read.  And, otherwise, keep reiterating vague accusations without much.  I mean, even now, I think the most detailed explanation for your "list" is me, which is "doesn't seem like usual Town SwAg"; or Naz, which is "inactivity."

Pickle came into the thread and tried the kamikaze and false bravado, and then he reversed course whenever it didn't work, at your behest.  You're not even seriously accusing him of anything, despite you indicating a suspicion of him yesterday.  Instead, you're pushing the perception of Pickle as incompetent rather than scum.  Unless you want to detail what changed since you implied Pickle was suspect in your mind?

The reason I suspect you is because you haven’t done THIS yet

It is a unique read when you read back through d1 with the knowledge that et was in fact lying about his soft claim of cop and was in fact the doctor.  As well as knowing that orca was in fact a townie and not cc et.  It also helps to keep in mind that orca was the player hit by mafia

Some things that stood out when you reread it knowing that info were 

1.  I look really bad for pushing et, mostly bc I didnt believe his soft claim or his antics that happened before and after the soft claim.  I also kept pushing the connection between et and tk3 which now in retrospect could have been tk3 trying to save a known town (from his perspective).  

2.  Swag never took a stance whatsoever the entire day.  He coasted by making snark comments and agreeing with people.  He never (imo) made his opinions about a player known or pushed anyone at all. This is a drastic difference to what he is doing today by pushing a few people and actually naming names.  

3.  Tk3 spent most of d1 pushing against an et lynch (is it bc he knew et was town, or was it bc he believed his claim)

4. Et had one major read and that was tk3.  It stemmed mostly from what he perceived, and I think most would agree, was tk3 fishing for civ specials.  Tk3 did this multiple times throughout d1 by pushing for someone to cc et, pushing what he claims was a cc by orca.  Orca however kept pushing back at him wanting to know what he saw that caused him to believe he was cc et.  Tk3 never obliged to do this. 

5.  I'm gonna address this further in a bit but this next point STOOD OUT THE MOST.  Both Swag and Tk3 focused on the fact that they believed orca cc et.  Orca pushed back multiple times at both of them and it felt to me as though he was trying to catch them in a lie bc he pressed them as to where they think he cc et.  Neither one would adequately answer the inquiries from orca.  

Archived