Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I want to hold off on Counselor as a potential lynch. There's something he said that's been eating at me, and then I realized that @SwAg said something earlier that potentially is in line with what I am thinking and why I'm having hesitancy. I don't know what to do with it at this juncture, and I think it makes more sense until after another night. 

I want to lean toward Pickle or TK.

If Swag is scum, I have no shame.....he's simply much better at this game then I am and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be eaten alive any time he's scum. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I want to hold off on Counselor as a potential lynch. There's something he said that's been eating at me, and then I realized that @SwAg said something earlier that potentially is in line with what I am thinking and why I'm having hesitancy. I don't know what to do with it at this juncture, and I think it makes more sense until after another night. 

I want to lean toward Pickle or TK.

If Swag is scum, I have no shame.....he's simply much better at this game then I am and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be eaten alive any time he's scum. 

Give me pickle then 

Just now, Counselor said:

So just wondering from the Mafia vets. If Pickle locks on TK3 and TK3 gets lynched and turns belly up scum would the general mind of people think PR is bussing him or does that clear PR?

Not a vet, but for me doesn't really change anything for pickle. I locked my vote early last game and bussed Nacho. I was still scum. Pickle is absolutely capable of such a move. He gets no lolclear from me if that happens. It's just more info to evaluate. Still want to use the bulk of the thread to establish an opinion, not that single event. 

Archived