Draft Day Thread - Round 1

MKnight82

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

They aren’t trading up for a QB. Stop biting on what Grant is saying so he can drum up listeners for his show. 

Not just Grant. Up here in NY I’m hearing the Skins are “frantically” trying to get into the top 5 for Haskins. Being talked about a lot because the Jets are a trade target. Figure 2 1’s and a 2 minimum for Dwayne Haskins? No thanks. 

1 minute ago, bigdog44 said:

Not just Grant. Up here in NY I’m hearing the Skins are “frantically” trying to get into the top 5 for Haskins. Being talked about a lot because the Jets are a trade target. Figure 2 1’s and a 2 minimum for Dwayne Haskins? No thanks. 

That's because the Jets are trying to force the Giants to trade up from 6.  It seems like all the leaks are coming from the Jets.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

That's because the Jets are trying to force the Giants to trade up from 6.  It seems like all the leaks are coming from the Jets.  

The Jets and Redskins are the 2 leakiest buildings in the NFL 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The Jets are leaking on purpose.  They don't want to go all the way to 15, they'd much rather go to 6.  

Mike McCagnan isn’t that slick. Just read that’s Doug Williams is “obsessed” with Haskins. That’s Snyder already picking his scapegoat. 

14 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Only 3 hours until we’re all severely disappointed!!!! Who else can feel the pit in their stomach already?

Ahh not me. Either way it’s new talent. If it’s Haskins or Lock I’ll be excited. But I’ll be pretty much excited for anyone that we get at 15 that isn’t a guard or a TE. 

Archived