Baltimore Ravens 2019 Draft Thread

coordinator0

´To me it's crazy to believe that EDC got no calls for the 25th pick considering that Sweat was still available. That medical report truly killed his draft status. 

As for the Raiders, I don't have a problem with a GM taking "culture" players, but he could have done a much better job getting more value out of that pick. Reaching big time for Ferrell without trading down to get more picks is simply dumb. 

Jon Gruden and Mayock are arrogant in the sense that they think they're smarter than the rest of league. They are not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, warrenblue said:

As for the Raiders, I don't have a problem with a GM taking "culture" players, but he could have done a much better job getting more value out of that pick. Reaching big time for Ferrell without trading down to get more picks is simply dumb.

Yup, they must've felt desperate to secure Clelin. I've gotta imagine they could've at least waited until the late teens.

4 minutes ago, warrenblue said:

´To me it's crazy to believe that EDC got no calls for the 25th pick considering that Sweat was still available. That medical report truly killed his draft status. 

Jon Gruden and Mayock are arrogant in the sense that they think they're smarter than the rest of league. They are not. 

All I heard and read yesterday about Sweat was not concerns about his heart condition, but some things that showed up about his personality 

Just now, DreamKid said:

I don't think there's any way he makes it to our pick, but I'm curious to see where Andy Isabella's stock is at and where he lands.

This is how I feel about JJ Arcega-Whiteside.

I’m hoping he falls and we take him. That would simply make this draft for me in a similar way that the Lamar Jackson pick made the draft for me last year.

Ultimately I just hope the Steelers, Browns, Bengals, or Patriots don’t take him.

Random but I really love the Raiders draft. Abram is a beast that continued to stand out on tape when I watched Jeffery Simmons tape. I didn’t like many safeties in this class, but Abram was one of the ones I particularly liked along with Adderley, Savage, and Redwine.

I think the edge threats were all very similarly graded and Ferrell definitely had the production and character and the highest floor IMO. Josh Jacobs I’m not as high on but he did stand out to me on tape with his physicality. So I can’t hate that pick in the slightest.

edit: Though, I have no idea who their second round pick is.

Edited by diamondbull424