Pancho Billa enters Hospice

bigbadbuff23835

On 4/26/2019 at 11:00 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Incredibly classy move by the Bills letting him call the pick into the NFL office.

They really should comp his family lifetime season tickets, the good PR generated alone is worth the few grand they'd eat.

Ezra is a good man, it's such a shame especially given he's so young and his kids are so young.

https://www.gofundme.com/pancho-power

His gofundme.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 11:00 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Incredibly classy move by the Bills letting him call the pick into the NFL office.

I was listening to all the press conferences that I missed and it really amazed me that Beane started off their press conference after the Oliver pick by talking about Ezra. I know he's more than your average fan but how many teams have their GM start of a press conference on the biggest night of the offseason with something like that?

This team has always had a great relationship with its fans but it feels like Beane and McDermott have raised that to another level.

• 3 weeks later...

Very sad news. I'm a Ravens fan living in Toronto. Being in close proximity to Buffalo, I followed Pancho closely. This one hurts my heart. The man was so young and a great Bill's fan. I'll be attending the Ravens and Bill's game in December and will Honor him in some way when I attend. RIP Pancho