Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Millenhater

2nd day big board

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

We better hear stories about teams loving this guy afterwards or he better turn into a Pro Bowler. I'll gladly admit I'm wrong if he winds up being a good player.

Oh I'm sure the pats said something... wtf hugh overdraft 

Must be high character guy wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rockcity2 said:

Oh I'm sure the pats said something... wtf hugh overdraft 

Must be high character guy wtf

He was arrested but apparently it had something to do with roughing up a guy who pushed a woman down at a nightclub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Millenhater said:

We play nickel 80% of the time and we spend our 2nd on a back up LB...

If it was the guy that was just taken, Banogu, by the Colts then I wouldn't hate it. OLB/pass-rusher. Athletic guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

He was arrested but apparently it had something to do with roughing up a guy who pushed a woman down at a nightclub.

Plus injuries WTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lionized said:

Jaylon Ferguson would have been just fine too. 

Porter Gustin, USC would have been an option tomorrow that probably brings the same as Tavai.

I'm still shaking my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Porter Gustin, USC would have been an option tomorrow that probably brings the same as Tavai.

I'm still shaking my head.

I turned the TV off.🤠

This draft isn’t for me.

It also has made it easy for me to decide against season tickets.

Edited by diehardlionfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans pick AJ Brown.

I swear... maybe we should all just be cheering for the Nashville Vrabels. They seem to be making every pick that we want as Lions fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Soooo is he taking Davis spot and they are moving him outside? 

Guess what, we're not going to find out till 2020. He'll be great in the locker room and on special teams though, you can bet that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Guess what, we're not going to find out till 2020. He'll be great in the locker room and on special teams though, you can bet that

Sounds like a solid plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Sounds like a solid plan.

Sure, if you dont care too much about winning in 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×