#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That I believe. But Rammy won't leave this website, guaranteed.

Sig bet too or you’re just gonna run your mouth like the home girl you are? Yeah I already know the answer witch out and go back to being corny as hell. No balls.

Just now, El ramster said:

Sig bet too or you’re just gonna run your mouth like the home girl you are? Yeah I already know the answer witch out and go back to being corny as hell. No balls.

I'm not actually a Bucks fan, which is why I've joked about being a diehard. @beekay414 can confirm this.

If your team managed by an owner that spent a billion dollars to get away from your illiterate *** manages to not choke in playoffs before the SB, I'll bet on the other team. But in the meantime, I'm going to keep reminding you that you lost. You thought you'd win, and they ripped your heart out. And instead of being an adult who recognizes when no one else wants him at a party, you hung around awkwardly even though no one on the Rams gives a crap about you. Enjoy that.

You're somehow more limp dicked than Notre Dame fans who were too stupid to get into the school. You're like a Notre Dame fan who was so stupid the school actually moved, and you couldn't take the hint.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm not actually a Bucks fan, which is why I've joked about being a diehard. @beekay414 can confirm this.

If your team managed by an owner that spent a billion dollars to get away from your illiterate *** manages to not choke in playoffs before the SB, I'll bet on the other team. But in the meantime, I'm going to keep reminding you that you lost. You thought you'd win, and they ripped your heart out. And instead of being an adult who recognizes when no one else wants him at a party, you hung around awkwardly even though no one on the Rams gives a crap about you. Enjoy that.

You're somehow more limp dicked than Notre Dame fans who were too stupid to get into the school. You're like a Notre Dame fan who was so stupid the school actually moved, and you couldn't take the hint.

Ramster lives near or in LA, IIRC. They moved back to him, broski.

Archived