#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm not actually a Bucks fan, which is why I've joked about being a diehard. @beekay414 can confirm this.

If your team managed by an owner that spent a billion dollars to get away from your illiterate *** manages to not choke in playoffs before the SB, I'll bet on the other team. But in the meantime, I'm going to keep reminding you that you lost. You thought you'd win, and they ripped your heart out. And instead of being an adult who recognizes when no one else wants him at a party, you hung around awkwardly even though no one on the Rams gives a crap about you. Enjoy that.

You're somehow more limp dicked than Notre Dame fans who were too stupid to get into the school. You're like a Notre Dame fan who was so stupid the school actually moved, and you couldn't take the hint.

Right. Because your previous 800 attempts have worked out lmao. You’re a joke go back to tast or the baseball forum go get your likes it’s what you live for. 

Cheeese sorry from being a rams fan from birth my guy. Even after they left as I’m a real fan not like your fake candy arse. 

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Then he's dumb enough to live around LA but root for the Pacers. Everything still stands.

My brother went to school with Reggie miller and he was a beast on live98.. But yes I should have liked the lakers. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Then, the Bucks haven't made it to a point where you can talk trash about the Rams only making the Super Bowl.

Sure I can. We both have won the same amount of titles in 2019.

Just now, El ramster said:

Right. Because your previous 800 attempts have worked out lmao. You’re a joke go back to tast or the baseball forum go get your likes it’s what you live for. 

Cheeese sorry from being a rams fan from birth my guy. Even after they left as I’m a real fan not like your fake candy arse. 

Do you think calling me a fake fan is an insult? I'm not a fan. That's like telling an adult Santa Claus won't get them any presents.

Honestly, the Rams fans in LA who re-inherited the team don't bother me. They deserved a team. But I'm so, so, so glad that you got your heart ripped out. You deserved it. I've rooted for a team that won a Super Bowl, but if I'm honest with myself, reading this post from you was just as sweet:

On 2/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, El ramster said:

I childs laughter isn’t the cure anymore! It sounds like a crash of a million cars at night. 

Fruit now taste rotten. A kiss now feels like the -55 Of pure cold hell. This is not right.!

no man should feel this. 

Funniest **** ever.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Do you think calling me a fake fan is an insult? I'm not a fan. That's like telling an adult Santa Claus won't get them any presents.

Honestly, the Rams fans in LA who re-inherited the team don't bother me. They deserved a team. But I'm so, so, so glad that you got your heart ripped out. You deserved it. I've rooted for a team that won a Super Bowl, but if I'm honest with myself, reading this post from you was just as sweet:

Funniest **** ever.

After 14 years I have no complaints th future is bright and I’m not salty one bit. But keep it going I’m living rent free which is funnier that I’m in your mind 24/7

Just now, El ramster said:

After 14 years I have no complaints th future is bright and I’m not salty one bit. But keep it going I’m living rent free which is funnier that I’m in your mind 24/7

You have some complaints - for example, one complaint was that a child laughing sounded like a car crash because you were so depressed your traitor football team ate their own **** in the SB.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You know what the Packers HAVE done this decade? Yeah...enjoy that FG.

Hired a guy as HC because he touched McVay once? Squandered the prime of arguably the GOAT QB? ;)

Archived