#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

how come yall not ripping curry?  if harden had this bad game tonight it would be 2+ pages full of talking about him.

Oh, I did. He's been straight trash this entire series.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I would say hell of a vocabulary for an 8 year old but...that'd be a lie

@ramssuperbowl99

The beef between me and Rammy started even when we were both Rams fans. There was a GDT on the old website where I posted something like "is someone gonna mention that we have a guy who posts with a clear learning disability here?" and people said "oh yeah that's Rammy you'll get used to it".

That's not exactly what happened, but its the nuts and bolts. Long story short, the Rams forum never addressed that Rammy was somehow the Only Child Left Behind.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The beef between me and Rammy started even when we were both Rams fans. There was a GDT on the old website where I posted something like "is someone gonna mention that we have a guy who posts with a clear learning disability here?" and people said "oh yeah that's Rammy you'll get used to it".

That's not exactly what happened, but its the nuts and bolts. Long story short, the Rams forum never addressed that Rammy was somehow the Only Child Left Behind.

I laughed too hard.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait were you KIG??

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is the only name I've ever had but the fact that you've had two people on this website tell you that you have a learning disability should be a wake up call.

nah because KIG use to run a sick basketball league we would play around. Shame no one runs whose 2k sims anymore use to be legit.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

There were many, many children left behind. Don't underplay the failures of our educational policy to further your war of the words with Ramster. TYVM.

Archived