#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, if anything the fatigue is working against the Dubs. Their starters play crazy minutes and have no bench at all. With Cousins and now KD out, they got like one bench player they could play in Looney. Maybe two if you count S.Dot, but he's been so garabage. 

What's with Steph? Dude seemed to finally lock in once Durant went out. Before that, he was playing all around bad. Couldn't hit from three or at the rim. Lazy on loose balls at times. Stupid mistakes leading to turnovers. Does the dude just kind of zone out because he has Durant to lean on?

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean just in general. Don't get me wrong, he has some suspect moments but you trust him far more than you would Harden. Just go back to last year and who was closing out the Jazz and Warriors. It was CP3 and Gordon, not Harden. 

thats true. I definitely trust Paul more but I still don't think he's ever been a really good closer or is one

LMAO, Kerr just said the F word in his post game interview and TNT couldn't blank it out. 

Harden took ONE shot in the last 8 minutes, and that was at the end where he pretty much was given a free lay up. Crazy stat. 

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

giphy.gif

I'm a little on edge about Durant. I want to watch good basketball. Durant vs. Giannis is great basketball.

I mean, there's gotta be some narrative as to why the Warriors lose the title. This is just going by the book! 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

LMAO, Kerr just said the F word in his post game interview and TNT couldn't blank it out. 

Harden took ONE shot in the last 8 minutes, and that was at the end where he pretty much was given a free lay up. Crazy stat. 

What possessed him to use such language? Talking about KD's injury?

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Who is more frustrating to be a fan of right now the Rockets or the Celtics question

rockets..they blew their chance last year and they might blow another one this year.  im just tired of this crap

Just now, dtait93 said:

thats true. I definitely trust Paul more but I still don't think he's ever been a really good closer or is one

He's been a good closer for his entire career. Pretty sure the numbers back that up. 

Anyways, Klay hit some big shots late in the game. Called the Splash Bros closing it out in a tight game. 

Game 6 Harden goes 11-29 and Steph goes for 35+. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

What possessed him to use such language? Talking about KD's injury?

Quoted the coach of Liverpool from yesterday saying "Out guys are fu*kin giants. That win was unbelievable."

Dray's energy and play in the 4th quarter on another level. Seriously, dude is something else. That was pure heart and competitiveness coming out of him.

D'antoni played Rivers too much this game. Dude was trash and a bit of a liability. But then again, he didn't have many choices on the bench. 

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

What's with Steph? Dude seemed to finally lock in once Durant went out. Before that, he was playing all around bad. Couldn't hit from three or at the rim. Lazy on loose balls at times. Stupid mistakes leading to turnovers. Does the dude just kind of zone out because he has Durant to lean on?

I mean he's had Durant with him for three years and has been just fine. But he definitely was missing a lot of bunnies and needs to play his A-game for the Dubs to have any shot of winning one of the next two games. His rhythm for sure gets affected at times with KD and when he went out, the ball was in his hands the rest of the game and he got going. 

Archived