> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Okudah is a pipe dream for us Fulton would be the corner I'd want in the first. 

We're not sniffing Okudah, he's still the best CB in the draft, I'm just saying Henderson will look better doing drills in shorts. I think Fulton/Henderson/Gladney are in the same tier after Okudah.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We're not sniffing Okudah, he's still the best CB in the draft, I'm just saying Henderson will look better doing drills in shorts. I think Fulton/Henderson/Gladney are in the same tier after Okudah.

That's fair I think all 4 of those guys end up round 1. 

43 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

Can’t say I would disagree with any of that.  Using the trade value chart our top 4th round pick would move the Eagles from #21 to 18.

Yeah if Ruggs III fell to that range I'd be happy with that trade up. I'd like to keep all of our top 100 picks. I just don't think Ruggs Is gonna last.

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah if Ruggs III fell to that range I'd be happy with that trade up. I'd like to keep all of our top 100 picks. I just don't think Ruggs Is gonna last.

Hopefully it doesn’t go like 2017 when Davis, Williams, and Ross went #5, 7, and 9 overall. I think there’s too much OL talent this year for that to happen.  Quite possible WR gets picked at #8, 9, 11, 12, and 15 though 

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

CB Tiers

Okudah

Fulton
Henderson
Gladney

Johnson
Diggs

Pride
Igbinoghene
Arnette

Ojemudia
Terrell

Keyes
Robinson
Davis
Vildor
Scott
Guidry

I have your tier 4 above your tier 3. I'd have Terrell in tier 2. I have:

1. Okudah

2. Fulton, Henderson, Gladney, Terrell

3. Arnette, Igbinoghene, Pride

I honestly don't think much of Diggs or Johnson. And the difference between my tier 2 and 3 isn't much. Pride is really growing on me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

Hopefully it doesn’t go like 2017 when Davis, Williams, and Ross went #5, 7, and 9 overall. I think there’s too much OL talent this year for that to happen.  Quite possible WR gets picked at #8, 9, 11, 12, and 15 though 

Just gotta root for the QBs, Tackles and DL to all go.

2 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

If there is a run on OTs early you can maybe see no receivers taken until 12 but I dont see why the raiders wouldnt take ruggs/jeudy/lamb there. biggest need vs. best players.

36 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I also wouldnt be shocked if some teams like ruggs more than jeudy or lamb. Those 3 could go in any order. 

Hopefully Lamb is 3rd in the order, and we use our comp 3rd to trade up and get him.