4 Devin Duvernay WR
4 Antonio Gandy-Golden WR
4 Reggie Floyd S
5 David Woodward LB
5 Dele Harding LB
6 Matt Hennessy C

On 11/23/2019 at 6:16 PM, ninjapirate said:

no

Show me a yes. And I'm not talking Daniel Bryan gifs. Swap out the players in mine for ones you'd want.

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

swap out all 10 players with wide receivers and there you go 

We need 2 LB's, 2 CB's, at least 1 safety, a DT, a DE, a C to replace Kelce after he probably retires, and a new backup LT since Vaitai is scheduled to be a FA, and Peters needs to be done. Wouldn't mind an upgrade at LG either. Yes, we need 3 or 4 new WR's, but you know we aren't drafting more than 2. Hopefully we sign Tyler Boyd and Robby Anderson in free agency, and find a trade partner for Alshon's overpriced butt. 

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We need 2 LB's, 2 CB's, at least 1 safety, a DT, a DE, a C to replace Kelce after he probably retires, and a new backup LT since Vaitai is scheduled to be a FA, and Peters needs to be done. Wouldn't mind an upgrade at LG either. Yes, we need 3 or 4 new WR's, but you know we aren't drafting more than 2. Hopefully we sign Tyler Boyd and Robby Anderson in free agency, and find a trade partner for Alshon's overpriced butt. 

i dont think anyone trades for alshon he looks like his body is broken 

15 hours ago, Danger said:

Jeezla, why are you so high on Curtis Weaver?

YGM or Epenesa would both be better options there.

Epenesa will go top 10, so he's not really an option. YGM has nice potential, but isn't a great player right now, and we suck at development. Weaver is the most productive pass rusher not named Chase Young, and reminds me of Trent Cole a little bit. 

I think I might like Carlos Basham more than YGM too, but I need to see more of Basham.

Edited by Jeezla

17 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QbJONz-aRK6WCaSUH4sGS1wAjN_lkg1j7Mrtp1lGJxw/edit?usp=sharing

Doing my usual twice a year spam. If you're looking for a great draft resource we've got you covered here. All the video, DOB's, ht/wt, all the players. Enjoy. 

You're not getting off that easy.

Give me your quick thoughts on:

Utah LB Francis Bernard
Wyoming LB Logan Wilson
WV DT Darius Stills
Baylor DT James Lynch
Texas WR Devin Duvernay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Epenesa will go top 10, so he's not really an option. YGM has nice potential, but isn't a great player right now, and we suck at development. Weaver is the most productive pass rusher not named Chase Young, and reminds me of Trent Cole a little bit. 

I think I might like Carlos Basham more than YGM too, but I need to see more of Basham.

are you ready to give up on barnett? do you think howie would?

18 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

are you ready to give up on barnett? do you think howie would?

Give up on Barnett in what regard? I like Barnett, but I don't think he'll ever be a consistent 10+ sack guy. I want another Trent Cole. I like having Barnett in the rotation though. And it's not like B-Rex is getting any younger. Other than that all we got is Sweat, Hall, and Ostman, who wasn't a great athlete prior to nuking his acl. The kid from Penn State is just kinda there as a camp body next year. We need another young DE with pro bowl potential. Sweat, Hall, and Ostman don't have that, and B-Rex will turn 32 before the draft. We could use a Weaver or a Basham. 

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Give up on Barnett in what regard? I like Barnett, but I don't think he'll ever be a consistent 10+ sack guy. I want another Trent Cole. I like having Barnett in the rotation though. And it's not like B-Rex is getting any younger. Other than that all we got is Sweat, Hall, and Ostman, who wasn't a great athlete prior to nuking his acl. The kid from Penn State is just kinda there as a camp body next year. We need another young DE with pro bowl potential. Sweat, Hall, and Ostman don't have that, and B-Rex will turn 32 before the draft.

we traded for avery too i think we got a lot of young DEs already not sure howie tries to add anything there. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

we traded for avery too i think we got a lot of young DEs already not sure howie tries to add anything there. 

I keep forgetting AG is on our roster. He's still a bit of a mystery to me as a player. How did he look last week against Seattle?

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Part of the thing with YGM is that he's being asked to do a whole lot of things and isn't allowed to just pin his ears back and pass rush all the time. They move him inside at times and they also make him play contain both pretty frequently. I'll admit he does need to work on his technique. His ceiling is super high though.

Anywho, everything I hear about Weaver is that he's a good college player, but he's pretty limited athletically and will probably struggle at the next level.

Edited by Danger

TBH. We have a lot of question mark young DE's right now.

Josh Sweat
Joe Ostman
Shareef Miller
Daeshon Hall
Genard Avery

we need to figure out who is and who isn't worth keeping. Barnett is starting to look more and more like a bust in my honest opinion.

Trade
Alshon to Miami for a 6th round pick.
Trade Pick 15, Comp 4th, and 2020 2nd for Pick 9

FA
AJ Green WR
Robby Anderson WR
Mackensie Alexander CB
Tre Boston S

Draft
Isaiah Simmons LB
2 Jaylon Johnson CB or AJ Terrell CB
3 Antoine Winfield Jr. S or Hamsah Nasirildeen S