Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What happen to your John Silver crush?

he's great too. announcers have kinda killed him for me and a lot of his **** was being a great foil w/ brodie. now a lot of his tv time is just rehashed **** and the announcers kinda ******* him over (or at least ruining his **** for myself) 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

he's great too. announcers have kinda killed him for me and a lot of his **** was being a great foil w/ brodie. now a lot of his tv time is just rehashed **** and the announcers kinda ******* him over (or at least ruining his **** for myself) 

So Dark Order is pretty much nothing now?

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So Dark Order is pretty much nothing now?

anna jay still throws up the D.O. sign, but even she just went back to her old gimmick in the PPV.. if it's not dead it's on the cusp. they just released stu grayson too so pretty sure it's fading to black 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

anna jay still throws up the D.O. sign, but even she just went back to her old gimmick in the PPV.. if it's not dead it's on the cusp. they just released stu grayson too so pretty sure it's fading to black 

So what happened to 10 and Evil Uno? Are they just afterthoughts now? 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So what happened to 10 and Evil Uno? Are they just afterthoughts now? 

pretty much... can't remember last time they were on TV... only really used as an angle with hangman... actually now that i think about they're used a decent amount... just like whenever hangman needs help... that's about it tho