2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

15 hours ago, Abe56 said:

My guy Josh Jones killin the senior bowl 

hes better than Wills, Wirfs and Becton

JJ performing well is the greatest news ever to me. If all 4 looks good enough to start enough in the NFL. We now can sit at #11 and get someone or trade back and still get a starter. It's time to find a long term offensive lineman to build around.  

Back to East-West shrine, I omitted qbs because of Sam Darnold but now I found out that Jets had long outside business chat with QB James Morgan (FIU). I made a quick check out on him. Damn he has serious potential.  Fast and powerful strike is evident but I have not seen him making some sophisticated throws.  With some time and right coaching, his value could be skyrocketing or even he can replace Darnold for Joe Douglas.  who knows.

11 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

JJ performing well is the greatest news ever to me. If all 4 looks good enough to start enough in the NFL. We now can sit at #11 and get someone or trade back and still get a starter. It's time to find a long term offensive lineman to build around.  

BSU Ezra Cleveland could be there for night 1 as well.  Plenty of choices for Jets really.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/senior-bowl-receiver-report

It's amazing how deep this receiver class is. KJ Hill, James Proche, and Van Jefferson are the kind of receivers Gase admires; nuanced route runners, high IQ, and show a good understanding of the QB which is extremely important for a QB like Darnold. It's rare that you see so many positive reviews from literally every receiver that attended, yet here we are. 

This class will be all about flavor, not talent. Some guys may go round 1 that were expected to go Round 2-3, others that were projected high will be there in the 4th. I'm hoping the Jets take 3 on draft day. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/senior-bowl-receiver-report

It's amazing how deep this receiver class is. KJ Hill, James Proche, and Van Jefferson are the kind of receivers Gase admires; nuanced route runners, high IQ, and show a good understanding of the QB which is extremely important for a QB like Darnold. It's rare that you see so many positive reviews from literally every receiver that attended, yet here we are. 

This class will be all about flavor, not talent. Some guys may go round 1 that were expected to go Round 2-3, others that were projected high will be there in the 4th. I'm hoping the Jets take 3 on draft day. 

If we can manage a trade back from 11 to accrue several extra mid round picks, I'd honestly be upset if we didn't draft 2 or 3 WR's from this class.  With the last elite WR class we did draft 3 we just took 2 horrible choices in the 4th round (Jalen Saunders and Shaq Evans).  We did semi hit paydirt in the 6th with Quincy, who then once he started playing well for a 6th rounder got hurt non stop..... arg.

37 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Van Jefferson, Michael Pittman, Denzel Mims are guys I thought that could be had a bit later that I liked. Doesn’t appear they’ll make it out of Round 3 now even pre combine. 

If we are upset by that then we better off take WR in 1st.

avtak.gif?resize=660,281&ssl=1

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

If we are upset by that then we better off take WR in 1st.

avtak.gif?resize=660,281&ssl=1

Don’t see that happening unless we get 3 new OLineman in FA that are all starters (very unlikely). Even then it might be far fetched. What will piss me off to no end is if we do big time upgrade the OL and at 11 draft a Edge or CB with Jeudy or Lamb on the board still. I’d need a new TV if that were the case bc I’d probably throw my beer at it.

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Don’t see that happening unless we get 3 new OLineman in FA that are all starters (very unlikely). Even then it might be far fetched. What will piss me off to no end is if we do big time upgrade the OL and at 11 draft a Edge or CB with Jeudy or Lamb on the board still. I’d need a new TV if that were the case bc I’d probably throw my beer at it.

I am fine with either Jerry Jeudy, K'Lavon Chassion or Jeff Okudah if they turn out top 15 material.   I am used to comeback nightmare, anyway.

9 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I am fine with either Jerry Jeudy, K'Lavon Chassion or Jeff Okudah if they turn out top 15 material.   I am used to comeback nightmare, anyway.

Don’t think I can handle as a fan another defender in Round 1. I’m at my breaking point

Senior Bowl Participators Mock.

1.11- traded to Vikings for 1.25, 2.58 and 4.129

1.25 (Vikings) - OT Josh Jones, Houston

2.48 - WR Denzel Mims, Baylor

2.58 (Vikings) - CB Darnay Holmes, UCLA.

3.68 - C Lloyd Cushberry III, LSU.

3.79 - WR Van Jefferson, Florida.

4.117 - S Kyle Dugger, Lenior-Rhyne

4.129 (Vikings)- P Joseph Charlton, South Carolina.

5.158 - RB Darius Anderson, Temple.

6.191- D.J. Wonnum, South Carolina.