• Lane Johnson, Eagles
    • Andre Dillard, Eagles
    • Trent Williams, Redskins
    • Morgan Moses, Redskins
    • Nate Solder, Giants
    • Chad Wheeler, Giants

LVE is clearly the best off-ball lb. 

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its not. The argument that RT = LT is pretty homerish. Especially because it wouldnt shock anyone to see Lane move over to LT if they needed him too. But Lane is an all pro tackle for sure. 

The Eagles are talented. No doubt. You have great players. But many in the NFCE thread treat Eagles players a notch above how good they are, and other teams (specifically Dallas), about 2-3 notches below where they are. 

@Texas_OutLaw7 => how are you going to treat LBs? Is it based on 4-3 or 3-4? Will Kerrigan be listed again? Are we going to have the issue of Jaylon and LVE poaching votes from eachother since they both can play MLB and OLB? 

Can you name a better RT than Lane? 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can name a better tackle, which is the question. Not a better RT though. Lane is the best in the game. 

OK, so Lane is clearly the best RT in the NFL, but Tyron isn't even the clear best LT in his own division. Which means Lane is the winner.

At least tell me what Tyron does better than Lane, because Lane has better PFF grades, less penalties, and better health in his favor.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

OK, so Lane is clearly the best RT in the NFL, but Tyron isn't even the clear best LT in his own division. Which means Lane is the winner.

No it doesnt. This is warped logic. 

If Smith played RT, he would be the best RT in the NFL. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:
17 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Besides Dak, is there anyone that we "undervalued" to you?

90% of our conversation revolves around Dak. But you guys bash Garrett way too much as well, without recognizing all the good he has done for us. You all still make terrible jokes about Jerry every chance you get, even though he doesnt really do anything besides media/marketing now. Sean Lee was your punching bag, while ignoring your own teams injury prone players. You guys actually over state our OL the last 2 years in an attempt to bash the skill positions. There was a period there where Zeke "woman beater" jokes were prevalent, but as the facts came out, that stopped.

Garrett has a simplistic scheme that held back Romo's Cowboys, and currently letting this Cowboys team tread water. Sorry that we think you guys can do better?

They are Jokes, it's easy punching bags like the old "empty trophy case" comments everyone made to us. Jerry is easy to laugh at, so we laugh at him.

We don't have players with the sheer quantity of injuries that Sean Lee has,
which was made worse though arguments you made that him being out somehow was an excuse for the offense declining a couple years ago.

I think you guys understate the talent of the OL a little to make excuses, so we can meet in the middle there sure. Having a great OL is rare, but teams adapt and get over it in various ways.
Why are the Cowboys special when they had Smith/Martin/Frederick and other guys that were always talked up by your fans?

Yes we did make fun of the prevalence of DA/lady hitters employed by you guys. Because overall, not a great look for a team. Call me new fashioned.

Overall these are jokes and ribbings, we can't all be Andrew Luck and give consented butt slaps and root for each other to do well.
Plenty of players and team members from all you guys we all respect and even kinda like. Like Demarcus Ware was awesome, I really like Ryan Kerrigan. Jordan Reed is a hell of a player if he could ever be healthy. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No it doesnt. This is warped logic. 

If Smith played RT, he would be the best RT in the NFL. 

3 years ago maybe. He's not the same guy. The PFF grades are the same, but he doesn't visually move as easily as he used to. If Smith was playing RT and played like he did 3 years ago, then yes he would be the best OT, not just the best RT.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Garrett has a simplistic scheme that held back Romo's Cowboys, and currently letting this Cowboys team tread water. Sorry that we think you guys can do better?

They are Jokes, it's easy punching bags like the old "empty trophy case" comments everyone made to us. Jerry is easy to laugh at, so we laugh at him.

We don't have players with the sheer quantity of injuries that Sean Lee has,
which was made worse though arguments you made that him being out somehow was an excuse for the offense declining a couple years ago.

I think you guys understate the talent of the OL a little to make excuses, so we can meet in the middle there sure. Having a great OL is rare, but teams adapt and get over it in various ways.
Why are the Cowboys special when they had Smith/Martin/Frederick and other guys that were always talked up by your fans?

Yes we did make fun of the prevalence of DA/lady hitters employed by you guys. Because overall, not a great look for a team. Call me new fashioned.

Overall these are jokes and ribbings, we can't all be Andrew Luck and give consented butt slaps and root for each other to do well.
Plenty of players and team members from all you guys we all respect and even kinda like. Like Demarcus Ware was awesome, I really like Ryan Kerrigan. Jordan Reed is a hell of a player if he could ever be healthy. 

1. Ive explained this a million times, but Garrett doesnt call plays. Its not his "Scheme" at all, it was Linehans. Garrett was an Air Croyell/Power blocking offensive coordinator. We now run a mixed West Coast offense with Zone blocking. 

2. I never made the argument that Lee hurt our offense. Im not sure where that is coming from. I pointed out that in 2017 the games Lee missed we gave up ~50% more points. 

3. Chaz Green, Byron Bell, Johnathan Cooper are all guys that have played a lot of snaps for us. They are now barely in the NFL. Conner Williams wasnt strong enough yet. Fredrick and Smith have missed time. Collins has only been so-so at RT. The OL hasnt really been that good the last 2 years. 

4. Its not about ribbing. Its about accurately discussing players. I dont care about jokes, but your forum truly believes a lot of the stuff they say. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

1. Ive explained this a million times, but Garrett doesnt call plays. Its not his "Scheme" at all, it was Linehans. Garrett was an Air Croyell/Power blocking offensive coordinator. We now run a mixed West Coast offense with Zone blocking. 

2. I never made the argument that Lee hurt our offense. Im not sure where that is coming from. I pointed out that in 2017 the games Lee missed we gave up ~50% more points. 

3. Chaz Green, Byron Bell, Johnathan Cooper are all guys that have played a lot of snaps for us. They are now barely in the NFL. Conner Williams wasnt strong enough yet. Fredrick and Smith have missed time. Collins has only been so-so at RT. The OL hasnt really been that good the last 2 years. 

4. Its not about ribbing. Its about accurately discussing players. I dont care about jokes, but your forum truly believes a lot of the stuff they say. 

I know, he's now double useless, because you should be better. Need someone who is a little more ruthless to counteract the Jones' trying to get every player to love them. 
You guys hold onto people way too long and the contracts historically have reflected that with how bad they were

I believe it was you or someone that argued that his absence was the reason Dak didn't look good. At least that's where I think the joke originated from. Might have been someone else, but it was someone who comes to our forum and that is mostly just you.

I agree, it's just about average to most lines. Most teams don't have a Zach Martin or a when healthy Frederick or Smith. OL talent is hard to come by in the NFL.

They get mixed in with discussion, but I don't see anything we say that is so off the mark besides your opinions on the QB discussion.

Point proven. 

That you're delusional? I bet most of your own forum wants Garrett gone. This is his 10th year as HC. If you don't win a playoff game, he needs to go, no matter who is calling the plays, and even then it will be about 4 years overdue.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

That you're delusional? I bet most of your own forum wants Garrett gone. This is his 10th year as HC. If you don't win a playoff game, he needs to go, no matter who is calling the plays.

Again, point proven. You are severely uninformed about the Cowboys. 

And yes, if he doesnt make it pretty far in the playoffs, he should go. That doesnt discount all the good he has done for us. Our franchise was a dysfunctional mess before he took over. Now we are competing in every game. We are relevant again. We have a structure and core from the front office to the players on the field. That was mostly Garrett. 

Again, point proven. You are severely uninformed about the Cowboys. 

And yes, if he doesnt make it pretty far in the playoffs, he should go. That doesnt discount all the good he has done for us. Our franchise was a dysfunctional mess before he took over. Now we are competing in every game. We are relevant again. We have a structure and core from the front office to the players on the field. That was mostly Garrett. 

No you aren't. Because your HC is Jason Garrett and your QB is Dak Prescott. Nobody is predicting the Cowboys to win a SB this year for those 2 reasons.

Edited by Jeezla