rank the roster: 2019 edition (#6) (complete)

FinneasGage

who's the 6th best player on the packers?   

29 members have voted

1. 1. who's the 6th best player on the packers?

• Blake Martinez
    • Corey Linsley
    • Bryan Bulaga
    • Za'Darius Smith
    • Mike Daniels
    • Preston Smith
    • Adrian Amos
    • Aaron Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Rashan Gary
    • Darnell Savage
    • Tony Brown
    • Kyler Fackrell
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Geronimo Allison
    • Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    • Equanimeous St. Brown
    • Elgton Jenkins
    • Josh Jackson
    • Dean Lowry

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If he spent a whole 16 game season healthy I really think this is Kevin King. He's been damn good in spurts, however I'll go with Bulaga. Feel like this is the last year he'll be top 10, if a Packer at all, but he's been so consistent there.

I was gonna say he definitely deserves Top 10 consideration on this roster. 

My question is who is voting for Za'Darius at this stage? 

People who voted for him tell me why? Based on what? 

Edited by Cadmus

6 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

I was gonna say he definitely deserves Top 10 consideration on this roster. 

My question is who is voting for Za'Darius at this stage? 

People who voted for him tell me why? Based on what? 

He's a match of player and scheme. If you would ask Mike Pettine what his ideal 3-4 EDGE is, last year's Za'darius Smith is probably what he describes. He'll get a boost from playing with Pettine. I'd definitely rate him #1 of our FA signings to go on this list, but he'll be behind Bulaga and King for me. In the same tier with Daniels, Martinez, Linsley and Amos.

So many options. I don't know who the Smith's are going to play in our defense or which one to put in front of the other. Gary has the athletic ability to be a big-time player. Savage, same! Kevin King is really good when he's healthy but need to see more of him on the field. Daniels, Bulaga, Martinez, Linsley and A. Jones could all garner votes here. 

I'm going Savage, more so on hope than anything on the field obviously at this point. 

The fact we have so many really good football players means we've really upgraded the roster this off season. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Golfman said:

So many options. I don't know who the Smith's are going to play in our defense or which one to put in front of the other. Gary has the athletic ability to be a big-time player. Savage, same! Kevin King is really good when he's healthy but need to see more of him on the field. Daniels, Bulaga, Martinez, Linsley and A. Jones could all garner votes here. 

I'm going Savage, more so on hope than anything on the field obviously at this point. 

The fact we have so many really good football players means we've really upgraded the roster this off season. 

Yeah, the defensive roster is so intriguing now, going to be so fun watching these guys play together. The future in GB is looking damn good.