Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

IF we are able to nail scum today, would it be crazy to use Finn as a guided missile? I feel like the only real "obvious" potential scum left (after squire that is...hopefully) are Rags, who is very quiet/and 0-6 on his night moves (last night's vote doesn't look good either), and Finn, who is...well, Finn, but also has a scummy power. TBH, I feel like after these two, there isn't a true obvious candidate out there.

Fin should not be lynched at all unless we believe he is mafia....no need to use him as a missle when we can just lynch that person 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

It could be, it could be. 

I’m hearing a lot of it could be, but not much of “I think it is”

I mean just give away all of squires tells why dont you.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

After I am lynched today and flip town, mafia gets another kill (assuming they do in worst case scenario) it is 6-2.

Who is the collective next likely scum candidate?  There are a few combinations of mafia remaining pairs that could be really dangerous with another mislynch.

Woz has 2 lynch proofs and can last 2 days.  If it gets to 4-2, he uses his lynch proof and gets a kill each night and it is at best it is 2-2.

Either combo of Danger + Mwil/Rags is an issue as I noted earlier.  

Finn with his vengeful is also a problem if in the last 2 mafia.  

I option would be to have Finn hit me today if he would agree to be the lynch and then take me out with his vengeful hit.    I would need to think through a good number of scenarios for that to be a viable plan.

Did you really just push a plan that would in your own theory potentially kill 3 town...🤯

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick who do you like and why? I'm willing to go down the wormhole with you after the two previous successes...

Well I've got some thoughts on that.  

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts was a different person then

Oh...I guess you're right. 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

and both him and ET were civ and are both dead. 

Not so sure what’s interesting about that ....

It's not. I forgot. 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I get that, but this is now the 3rd time I’ve said give me something. I’m not walking into this with a closed mind, I’ve just been asking for your opinion several times now and “think things through” doesn’t mean jack. 

I get what you are saying.  My reads have not been great as is showcased in the thread on the move off James and not voting Matts.  

the following combinations are troublesome

Danger + Mwil (danger may not have used his roleblock, Mwil confirms he was blocked, they block Flacco tonight to remove the protector)

Danger + Rags (Rags is not listed on the 4 player roleblock, so Rags is less likely to be implicated from that angle than the others that were listed -- Finn, Mwil, pickle)

Woz + Finn is a potential problem with the vengeful + the 2 shot lynchproof

Woz + a few others that are more viewed as "clear civ" (touch, flacco)

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I get what you are saying.  My reads have not been great as is showcased in the thread on the move off James and not voting Matts.  

the following combinations are troublesome

Danger + Mwil (danger may not have used his roleblock, Mwil confirms he was blocked, they block Flacco tonight to remove the protector)

Danger + Rags (Rags is not listed on the 4 player roleblock, so Rags is less likely to be implicated from that angle than the others that were listed -- Finn, Mwil, pickle)

Woz + Finn is a potential problem with the vengeful + the 2 shot lynchproof

Woz + a few others that are more viewed as "clear civ" (touch, flacco)

Still a lot of possibilities, not much thoughts. 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:46 PM, bcb1213 said:

Cause I'd thought it be funny cause he accused everyone of not reading then bounced 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:46 PM, squire12 said:

you answered your own question within your question

On 5/16/2019 at 9:47 PM, James said:

Not really. I was assuming x-shot hits would only be one at a time, so I didn't consider blocking a hit role. I was more focused on vote manipulation (used it on matts 1.0, also considered woz).

On 5/16/2019 at 9:49 PM, bcb1213 said:

Wonder if it's unethical for matts to confirm that lol 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:55 PM, squire12 said:

Are those roles really vote manipulation?  You did not take the killing role as a threat to town?

On 5/16/2019 at 9:59 PM, James said:

*lynch manipulation. I think letting one hit through would've been fine. My thinking was that matts move (and to a lesser extent woz's) could've been used to buy a lot of time and cover for aggressive mafia moves, so a much higher upside than denying one kill.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:03 PM, Ragnarok said:

Danger

I've been reading through people's posts and his stood out.  Read through these.  This is most of what he has said recently.

Ask yourself this...has he actually said anything?  His one 'case' is based on the scumminess of the role, not the player.  This is a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.  Looks like scum not wanting to take a stand.  

He also likes double-edged swords.  

On 5/16/2019 at 10:17 PM, Ragnarok said:

Why is everyone ignoring what I said about Danger?

Some strange and interesting posts around the time matts made his danger chat comment. (Not connected to that comment just strange/interesting) 

Archived