Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Actually I am now certain I'd prefer @AFlaccoSeagulls to say who he protected bc that person can confirm whether or not flacco prevented the hit

With 2 mafia left it would make more sense to wait another day to make a bold play like holding off on a hit to try and clear themselves (danger).  

So if flacco didnt stop the hit then mafia is now down to squire, rags, mwil (possible danger)

At least 1 in those last 4 I listed 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Actually I am now certain I'd prefer @AFlaccoSeagulls to say who he protected bc that person can confirm whether or not flacco prevented the hit

With 2 mafia left it would make more sense to wait another day to make a bold play like holding off on a hit to try and clear themselves (danger).  

So if flacco didnt stop the hit then mafia is now down to squire, rags, mwil (possible danger)

They can’t confirm whether he prevented the hit because we don’t know who would have put it in. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

They can’t confirm whether he prevented the hit because we don’t know who would have put it in. 

Tk3 said he got a PM saying that a pink bubble or something protected him.  No else who has been protected by flacco has received that, at least they haven't said.  So that would tell me that tk3 got the message bc flacco was successful at protecting him. So if the player he protected last night got the pink bubble PM then it was Flacco that prevented the hit and not the roleblock 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Tk3 said he got a PM saying that a pink bubble or something protected him.  No else who has been protected by flacco has received that, at least they haven't said.  So that would tell me that tk3 got the message bc flacco was successful at protecting him. So if the player he protected last night got the pink bubble PM then it was Flacco that prevented the hit and not the roleblock 

That would also mean that the killer is not among squire, pr, mwil, or fin

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The downside to that is that if it did not work, were right back where we are now only then mafia knows who he protected. 

But then we know 1 of the final 2 are guaranteed in squire, pr, mwil, fin, danger (barring the ballsy play of not using the hit at all).  

There are pluses and minuses to both for sure.  

I'd like to hear from @Ragnarok as well. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The downside to that is that if it did not work, were right back where we are now only then mafia knows who he protected. 

... so I'm glad you all had the discussion about why I asked if we wanted to have Flacco reveal who he protected. :D

There's a very real possibility that mafia, including those who've died, are calling the shots and having Fin carry out the hits because he is going so under the radar right now and we've essentially put that on the backburner. Only thing I can say with near certainty is that MWil, Fin, squire, or (unlikely) pickle is mafia.

Archived