Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Matts is my #1 right now. Counselor is running in 2nd, but there's some distance between the two.

I feel like this has very much been Counselor's civ game at this point. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Tell me why.

Thread entrance, and marked change since that point.

He’s telegraphed all his moves early to then perform later to give the illusion of consistency, but deviated slightly before retreating back to those positions.

He is using poor logic and dismissing both facts as extraneous and accusations out of hand while hiding behind his feigned edgy Internet persona.  

He selected the lynchproof role, which alone is a threat, but has a synergistic effect with the roles of other people I suspect.

I mean, I can keep going?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean that you’d have to be a psychopath to come off Themis genuine to me, while maintaining decent content.  Even the small mannerisms read Town to me.  Not intended to be an insult.  I often refer to myself as a psychopath in the context of these games.

I like everything you're doing, though not a fan of how you're doing it, but to each their own.

Just now, SwAg said:

Thread entrance, and marked change since that point.

He’s telegraphed all his moves early to then perform later to give the illusion of consistency, but deviated slightly before retreating back to those positions.

He is using poor logic and dismissing both facts as extraneous and accusations out of hand while hiding behind his feigned edgy Internet persona.  

He selected the lynchproof role, which alone is a threat, but has a synergistic effect with the roles of other people I suspect.

I mean, I can keep going?

Thanks for clarifying.

Just now, Danger said:

I don't know a whole heck of a lot of the people in this game, so me trying to go off of tendencies isn't going to work outside of a few individuals. 

You've missed a lot McMc... Game has taken off since the good ol' days.

Just now, ET80 said:

You've missed a lot McMc... Game has taken off since the good ol' days.

Yeah at the tail end of the year of the old forum, Mafia was going extinct. It's nice to see new life was breathed into this niche.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I like everything you're doing, though not a fan of how you're doing it, but to each their own.

Yeah, I’m sure you’re similar to others, where you want us all to pal around and be nice.  

I’m that way with certain people, but don’t bother with the effort for most because it’s not reciprocated anyway.

If you played previous games with me, you’d understand the cynicism and my scars.

Archived