Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, SwAg said:

Beef Supreme, why do you think it’s matts by a long shot?

Similar logic as to you, but you called out a key point to me - host questioning. Matts has a tendency to dive into the rules and loopholes of roles with the host both in-thread as well as in any chatty. It's a meta play, but it's one I feel confident in.

Counselor is prying on our last game, where my nuclear meltdown yielded some valuable fruit in terms of alignment. This being said, the dynamic of this particular game (where mostly everyone has a move and said moves are public) doesn't require me to keep any moves hidden; I have three votes and they're in plain sight. No need to hide information as I attempted to last go round.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He selected the lynchproof role, which alone is a threat, but has a synergistic effect with the roles of other people I suspect.

Hey baby cakes, can I make the suggestion that you reread instead of base your opinion and comments on false premises? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Hey baby cakes, can I make the suggestion that you reread instead of base your opinion and comments on false premises? 

There is nothing inaccurate in that statement.  You have a role that makes other people lynchproof each night.  The fact that you interpreted it as me declaring you lynch proof is just grasping at straws.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

For all the games I've played with Matts, I've never considered him enough of a threat to learn his tendencies. He's basically the Nathan Peterman of Mafia.

I prefer the Carson Wentz of Mafia. Perfectly average but I get hyped up because my draft status.

Also still a nonthreat.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There is nothing inaccurate in that statement.  You have a role that makes other people lynchproof each night.  The fact that you interpreted it as me declaring you lynch proof is just grasping at straws.

Not that, but nice try. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I prefer the Carson Wentz of Mafia. Perfectly average but I get hyped up because my draft status.

Also still a nonthreat.

No, you've never once even sniffed being MVP.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Not true. Probably have the second most mafia MVPs in the entire website.

Not quite sure you know what MVP means lmao. Every single time I've played with you, you've been legit close to LVP, and no that's not even hyperbole.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not true. Probably have the second most mafia MVPs in the entire website.

On the old website maybe, since you made that distinction earlier. 

Here you're JAG.

On 5/12/2019 at 3:48 PM, Matts4313 said:

Only if you send me Rule 34 overwatch stuff and assign me D.Va. 

And if you do all that, you can use 0 as my positive integer. 

Here you go love @SwAg. Before the game even started. 

I didn't choose the role because it has an effect on the Lynch. I chose it because it's my fave character.

Just now, Danger said:

Not quite sure you know what MVP means lmao. Every single time I've played with you, you've been legit close to LVP, and no that's not even hyperbole.

Same. But damn to hear him talk lol. it's refreshing. 

Archived