2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

did you miss the word functionally? If Whiteside isnt going to play meaningful minutes who cares that he doesnt get long with the clear cut, far ad away star of the team?

I might be going out on a limb here but I don't think Whiteside has to play for him and Jimmy to communicate/interact w/ each other. 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

4 years for DeAndre? Dude looked cooked last year. They forget they got Jarrett Allen?

They should've added a stretch big that can compliment Allen. DJ and Allen are so redundant. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I might be going out on a limb here but I don't think Whiteside has to play for him and Jimmy to communicate/interact w/ each other. 

I might be going out on a limb here but you dont seem to be reading all of peoples posts. Why does it matter if Whiteside and Butler dont get along if WHiteside isnt really playing. I already asked that but to expand, do you think it would get physical? Heck, Miami would probably pray for that so they can suspend WHiteside, possibly without pay. Or is it possible that they are two adults that if they dont like each other just ignore each other as much as possible.  

Just now, NYRaider said:

Signed a washed up player to a bad deal when you have the same player on the roster on a rookie deal? Smh. 

Yeah what superstar in NBA history has wanted the team to bring in over the hill players to win now even though it doesn't make sense.

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Why does it matter if Whiteside and Butler dont get along if WHiteside isnt really playing

it was a joke

jimmy and hassan getting along doesn't matter 

just potential for some fun content/memes/stuff to make fun of

Archived