2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Did he also express his affinity for Southern California? :)

I think his best case scenario would be going back to Toronto with Kawhi Leonard.  He did mention that if Kawhi left that the Raptors really wouldn't be true contenders anymore, so he would want to leave (He didn't say it like that, but it's essentially what he meant).  Green really wants to win, and he knows his best shot at doing that is going with Kawhi regardless if he ends up with the Raptors, Lakers or Clippers.

Just now, Leader said:

"Dodger fans are Richards?"

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I never said "all," I said "a lot."  As an Angels fan I'm totally accustom to cross-town banter.  And I'm well aware that some Dodgers fans are Richards and they've got their fair share of bandwagoners as well, but I have to give them credit that their diehards are some of the best I've seen in local sports at policing the bandwagoners and having no problem calling them out for what they are.  I can definitely respect that.  It's comparable to what I saw from Raiders fans, specifically in Oakland.  They'll bust your balls, but if some get-along fan even of their own team starts getting too big for his breeches on a rival fan, they'll give as much stick to him as they will the rival fan, if not more.

You’re a special one aren’t you

Just now, Leader said:

"Dodger fans are Richards?"

Yes.  Sit in the non-field level seats at Chavez Ravine.  Once they get a couple in them, there's at least a couple guys per section that are just looking for any reason they can find to try and start crap with someone else in the section.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I think his best case scenario would be going back to Toronto with Kawhi Leonard.  He did mention that if Kawhi left that the Raptors really wouldn't be true contenders anymore, so he would want to leave.  Green really wants to win, and he knows his best shot at doing that is going with Kawhi regardless if he ends up with the Raptors, Lakers or Clippers.

Well lets all hope they get to enjoy the weather, beaches and girls of Southern California together then LOL

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Yes.  Sit in the non-field level seats at Chavez Ravine.  Once they get a couple in them, there's at least a couple guys per section that are just looking for any reason they can find to try and start crap with someone else in the section.

No. I'd just never heard the term. Although I presume its derogatory, whats a "Richard?"

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Toronto is a legit awesome city especially if you are in your 20’s.

Someone on TV said that Toronto isn't a great city for an American to live in.  He just mentioned the hassle of having to deal with customs every time you leave/comeback the country for a game, having to open a Canadian Bank account, the stuff they show on television, etc.  I think Lou Williams was apart what the person was quoting.

Basically he said Toronto is an amazing city to visit, but he wouldn't want to live there.

Just now, Leader said:

No. I'd just never heard the term. Although I presume its derogatory, whats a "Richard?"

Kind of goes back to the old site and how we always had to refer the the long-time Steelers DC Lebeau by his last name only or by his full first name (Richard) because the shortened version that he actually went by was/is censored on the site.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Someone on TV said that Toronto isn't a great city for an American to live in.  He just mentioned the hassle of having to deal with customs every time you leave/comeback the country for a game, having to open a Canadian Bank account, the stuff they show on television, etc.  I think Lou Williams was apart what the person was quoting.

Basically he said Toronto is an amazing city to visit, but he wouldn't want to live there.

I saw that as well. Lou Williams? Not sure. He was some player. Whether current of past I cant say.

Just now, showtime said:

Customs takes like 20 mins max to get through most of the time and going down to the bank to open a new account may only take like a half an hour. 

Just now, The LBC said:

Kind of goes back to the old site and how we always had to refer the the long-time Steelers DC Lebeau by his last name only or by his full first name (Richard) because the shortened version that he actually went by was/is censored on the site.

WOW. No wonder it didnt click with me. No problem.
Again - there's *******s everywhere. I've been fortunate (I guess....) in that I've never encountered any at any sporting event. I leave them alone and they apparently choose not to **** with me.

Archived