What Are Your Predictions This Season?

showtime

I want to hear some predictions as we head into the summer.  We can adjust before the season starts.  Does anyone here think Seattle can win the NFC West?

I predict that the Seahawks make the postseason as a wild card team.  I think the club is getting better, but the Rams are just so good.  I think Seattle goes 11-5 or 10-6.

Assuming Russell starts 16 games, you can pencil Seattle into 8-10 wins, barring a complete collapse on defense. 

Whether the team slips down to the lower end, or breaks the 10 win barrier is completely reliant on how much the young defense progresses. Consistency was a huge problem, especially along the defensive line. I still have concerns about the depth in that position, and the over all pass rush. 

Hot take call, 9 wins, but that's mostly because of the gawdawful schedule Seattle was thrown. 

On 5/17/2019 at 12:20 PM, animaltested said:

Assuming Russell starts 16 games, you can pencil Seattle into 8-10 wins, barring a complete collapse on defense. 

Whether the team slips down to the lower end, or breaks the 10 win barrier is completely reliant on how much the young defense progresses. Consistency was a huge problem, especially along the defensive line. I still have concerns about the depth in that position, and the over all pass rush. 

Hot take call, 9 wins, but that's mostly because of the gawdawful schedule Seattle was thrown. 

Last year, there were quite a bit of people who thought the 49ers would be better than the Seahawks.  Obviously they suffered significant injury to their starting QB, but do you think they can compete for second place in the NFC West this year (assuming the Rams win the division)?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 3:27 PM, Glen said:

11 win season. Offense starts firing on all cylinders.

They end up losing in the wild card due to their under performing defense.

Who do you think steps up as the #1 receiver in the offense and what impact do you see Metcalf having as a rookie?  Also, do you think Moore progresses to the next level?

On 6/28/2019 at 12:26 PM, Sacks98 said:

9-10 win season with a possible wildcard birth the Rams will probably win the division.

Is there any team in particular in the NFC that didn't make the playoffs that you think will possibly take that spot from Seattle?

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Is there any team in particular in the NFC that didn't make the playoffs that you think will possibly take that spot from Seattle?

Possibly the Niners but nobody knows what the Niners are going to get out of Grappalo and the QB is the most important position on the field.

• 2 months later...

10 or 11 wins seems a reasonable prediction

maybe lose a close race for NFC West within 1 Win or tiebreaks, don't think Rams get 13 wins this season

I don't want to see any of that wild card play calling we had against Dallas where we didn't throw the ball for 3/4 of the game